Osama bin laden is dead

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Excuse me for not jumping onto the careening "Deather" bandwagon. Alex SAYS he has these 'highly placed sources' that are NEVER brought forward. Sorry - it's become far too easy to blame the Liberal's Messiah for everything under the sun...... sometimes, a banana is just a banana. :rolleyes:

I have been hearing the Deather stuff from all the Right Talk guys..... NOBODY in this media area wants to take things as they appear - it's got to be a big cover-up.... got to be a conspiricy. Sorry, til I see some real proof, I just can't buy into the hysteria.

I do absolutely oppose obama and all he stands for, but we MUST not be taken in by the whackos. seesaw

Catullus, ghrit and BTPost like this.
  2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Denial is the first stage truth must go through. Both you and your supporters prove this well enough. Never brought forward? Never brought forward? Again, you aren't even paying attention. Instead, you blanket everything Alex Jones as "theory" and "crazy" because you are too weak to accept reality...
    ISI Chief:
    YouTube - Ex-ISI Chief Hamid Gul: Bin Laden Hoax to Expand War into Pakistan/Asia 1/2
    The reality we face:
    YouTube - POLICE STATE GONE WILD!!!!
    From experts, to insiders, whistle blowers, and even ADMITTED and open journalism which has been corroborated, Alex Jones backs up what he claims. Where's YOUR proof? [beer]

I am fed up with the ridiculous, indignant position your type takes, spouting on about how this is all "crazy", when the facts presented have never once been overturned by your ilk. Good day to you, and for crying out loud, please wake the hell up.

Gunsmith likes this.
  3. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!
    This point is ended for me. Enjoy. [booze]

4. Brokor

You too.

5. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

Same as the Kennedy assassination, sooner or later it will be on TV. However, it doesn't cure unemployment, 0bama's fiscally irresponsible spending, and all the rest of our nation's problems.

6. Drumbo

Drumbo Monkey+

I give you credit for being a pretty smart guy and I understand that even smart guys can disagree, but surely you see the fallacy of telling someone to prove Jones wrong or shut up. The burden of proof is on the one making the claims and as I watch the vids you posted here I see tons of problems with all these "facts" you keep referring to.

He quotes from the Corbett Report, a satire site - he calls it a "mainstream media report", but Corbett's a long-time comedian and no one takes his satire seriously except perhaps Jones. That's fact. He might as well source The Onion.

The photos of the Osama corpse were photo-shopped years ago, proved a fraud on numerous sites and has been floating around the net ever since. Jones even says that the fake photos have been around for years but, then he goes on to imply the Administration released them yesterday which is total hogwash. More than half of his "facts" are from "unnamed sources" and his other major rap is pimping InfoWars and Prison Planet. You are entitled to your opinions as is Jones, but accepting all he says as fact without proof is goofy, and demanding someone else disprove him or be quiet is a colossal breakdown of logic and insulting. I can't disprove the tale of Jack & The Beanstalk, but I know it's a fairy tale until someone shows up with magic beans and a talking harp. Stop calling "facts" from "unnamed sources verified through another highly placed Administration official" the holy grail and maybe that sick feeling in your tummy will go away.

Seawolf1090 and BTPost like this.
  7. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

yeah. placating their leadership who knew where he was.. across the street. I want the money back and so should you. Those ****ing bastards took our money and pointed us in every direction but the compound they built for him. Time to fork over several billion in one lump sum. Will take gold too.

8. Drumbo

Drumbo Monkey+

They need to be sent to their room with no nukes.

9. Brokor

An interesting fallacy you propose. "Burden of proof" is a legal term, not one that is applied to logic. You fail. Thank you for your effort, nonetheless. What EXACT "facts" do I "keep" referring to? Please cite specifics. Ask a specific question, you will receive a specific answer. That's how it works. Again, I thank you for your effort.
    YouTube - Osama is Dead: "CIA Getting Rid of Old Asset"
    By making a statement such as the one you just made, then applying a link to the most recent Corbett video, I will permit the audience to either agree or disagree with your allegations. Despite Corbett's origins, he is in fact, what he is -a patriot. What are you?
    Actually, you missed the point again. Perhaps you do this on purpose, I don't know. You see, both are true. The picture(s) have been around for years, and the media did, in fact release them (officially) the prior day in their own news reports. This is substantiated fact. Nice try at conflicting the issue, yet again. You still have to prove Alex Jones wrong, by the way. To do this, you will need to also prove the thousands of credible witnesses, government agents, actual reports and data wrong. Can you do this? Good luck.
    You sound like a Liberal sympathizer. Have you checked your sources lately? And that's quite a leap, to claim "half" the facts Jones reports on are "unnamed". Care to prove this? Thank you kindly ahead of time.
    Thanks for your permission. But, Jones doesn't spout opinions all day and expect intelligent folks to buy it -he back it all up. To claim otherwise is to pander to the crowd who doesn't watch Jones videos...because they are the only ones who are going to believe you. Again, thank you for your kind responses.
    You only assume he doesn't provide proof. This is a complete lie, and again I ask you to CITE SPECIFICS and prove EACH with facts of your own. Thank you for your time.

No it isn't. You only want to make others believe that you are in the right for slandering the patriotic cause. My most sincere and heartwarming thoughts are with you and your family during these troubling times. Please remember to check all baggage prior to loading onto the plane. The TSA preresentative will take your underwear to the right. Please don't mind the cold hands, thank you.
    Nice one! And so, it's all MAKE BELIEVE! Perfect, thank you. I suppose everything the corporate media reports on is also make believe? Then, by your own logic, if all information through the media and elsewhere is PRETEND, then there IS NO TRUTH? Everything is make believe? Awesome. P.S., don't forget to recognize the error in your fallacious argument. Again, thank you for your wisdom and kind thoughts. I really appreciate YOU and YOUR KIND. [beer]
    Be careful watching this next video, there might be more unnamed sources talking into the camera:
    YouTube - Freedom of the Press for who?

Falcon15 likes this.
  10. Brokor

Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, shockingly told The Alex Jones Show yesterday that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job.

Link to article: Top US Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

[​IMG]
    Above, allegedly a photo of the administration watching the operation LIVE on a TV screen in a back room. This is as terrifying a concept as it is staged. At least Biden seems to be awake.

Falcon15 likes this.
  11. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

That Ol' hag Hilarious must have minored in drama in college, she should get an Oscar for that performance. On second thought, she is probably holding her hand over her mouth so she does not bust out with laughter over the supreme ridiculousness of the entire farce.
    The AF General is probably on his Facebook account...he looks so TOTALLY engrossed in the spectacle...

12. Brokor

Exactly, Falcon. This is the guy who the Clancy character "Jack Ryan" was based from. Dr. Pieczenik is not exactly a "conspiracy theorist", he's a very credible man with strong ties to the government and has served many years in positions of power. He knows what's up, and he has NOTHING to gain from this except helping his countrymen escape the globalists death grip.

Here is the video/audio interview in its entirety for those who refuse to follow the link I provided...
    YouTube - Dr. Steve Pieczenik: Bin Laden, The Oswald Like Patsy Died 10 Years Ago! 1/7
    YouTube - Dr. Steve Pieczenik: Bin Laden, The Oswald Like Patsy Died 10 Years Ago! 2/7
    YouTube - Dr. Steve Pieczenik: Bin Laden, The Oswald Like Patsy Died 10 Years Ago! 3/7
    YouTube - Dr. Steve Pieczenik: Bin Laden, The Oswald Like Patsy Died 10 Years Ago! 4/7
    YouTube - Dr. Steve Pieczenik: Bin Laden, The Oswald Like Patsy Died 10 Years Ago! 5/7
    YouTube - Dr. Steve Pieczenik: Bin Laden, The Oswald Like Patsy Died 10 Years Ago! 6/7
    YouTube - Dr. Steve Pieczenik: Bin Laden, The Oswald Like Patsy Died 10 Years Ago! 7/7

It has also been brought to my attention that some folks around here do not appreciate my stance on Alex Jones and the manner at which I go about defending liberty. As always, I will continue to be as kind as possible and try not to be outright rude in nature to any opposing views; however, it should be common knowledge that if one has a dissenting voice, be certain to checksum and always be aware of the fact that you are doing a great disservice to the patriot movement by siding with the corporate media and the "sane" crowd. If you have something to say, please try to do so without labeling us all as "crazy theorists", cite specific examples, and say exactly what you mean. Thank you in advance,

Falcon15 likes this.
  13. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

No need to defend Alex Jones in my opinion nor your method of defending liberty. We may disagree on some things, but in one thing you are correct. Alex Jones has irrefutable evidence, much of it direct from the goobermint web sites to back up his statements. My wife, an ETERNAL skeptic, watched Police State 4 - from Youtube, checked all of the source documents (From the white house, Army.mil, etc.) and was immediately impressed. Alex Jones is passionate, dramatic, and focused, and that can put some folks off. If folks don't want to listen to Alex, they should listen to the THOUSANDS of engineers and architects that INSIST that 9/11 was an inside job - Alex was screaming False Flag and Inside Job before other, non-media persons started looking at the evidence and asking the HARD questions.

Take a look for yourselves. This has ZERO affiliation with Alex Jones, yet is a real organization staffed and manned by educated, intelligent persons...
    AE911 Truth

Brokor likes this.
  14. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Folks, this has gone far beyond the original post. Seems that it doesn't matter if ObL is dead, (or has been on ice for 10 years) alive, or in a hospital ward on the Vinson, his position is/was symbolic, not of any particular consequence now ten years on. It also doesn't matter if some pimply faced kid or a doddering old fool of a former highly placed official is ready to testify before a congressional committee, he is dead until credible evidence comes out from a source other than a singular (or multiple) talking head.

It also can be pointed out that these types of talking heads come from both ends of the spectrum. Main stream or the supposed loyal opposition on either end (for the lack of a better term) both stretch facts to fit their particular view of the universe. It is way easier to ask questions than it is to find truths; and case extant, it is way too soon after the fact to try to determine where events will lead.

So, for now, and to end the false politeness and pointless back and forths in defense of any particular position, this thread is locked. If something else comes up that is relevant, please start another thread.
    imagejpeg950.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7