Osama Bin Laden Kidney Dialysis Debate...whats your view?...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, May 17, 2011.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Found this interesting read by dates.

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Good stuff. I am glad you are interested.

Does anybody have any arguments or ideas?

3. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

I honestly don't know. I think the best picture can be drawn from the latest reports from the people inside the compound, like his wives. A lot more will be coming out in the near future as well. Especially with the journal, etc, recovered.

Before this last event, everyone was speculating on his health. Hell, everyone was speculating on everything. The CIA and Pentagon was over-analyzing every part of the backgrounds from every video and over-analyzing his voice patterns. They were looking at body language and hanging onto sniffles and coughs for any insight. The reality was the guy was so deep underground, no one could have possibly known except his close inner circle.

This is a great list of all the news reports. I would say that the first one dated 1999 may have some veracity to it. This kind of starts the rumor of dialysis (at least in this list). He for sure went deep underground in 2001, so I'd say that the early report was partially correct- he was poisoned, but the level of recovery could not be ascertained before he went underground.

I also think the "he is dying" trend could be a great political ploy to take everyone's mind off the fact he was hard as hell to find.

Thoughts?

4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

A Much more likely senerio is, that each of the "Reports" fed off the speculation of the prior "Reports" and most of the information, if not WRONG, were, and are, speculation, where the actual FACTS are not known. Talking Heads tend to do this a LOT, as do MUCH of the Media. They tend to reenforce what is perceived as the "Prevailing Thought" until someone actually can produce some Documented FACTS. CTs are riff with this kind of BS...... .

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7