Our country is in deep trouble

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by oldman11, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete." --Buckminster Fuller

In relation to the debt listings of nations, all of it is owed to the same private banking corporations, all belonging to the BIS.
    Make private banking obsolete, change the world.

VisuTrac, Zimmy, Byte and 2 others like this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Dont forget the vast numbers of us Vets from the last 30+ years of damn near continuous fighting living amongst us! That's a YUGE chunk of people with serious skills and training!

mysterymet, Zimmy and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  3. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

With REAL and better training than now (As i see it) , were a formidable force of knowledge ..

Brokor and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

Crypto currencies are the first baby steps down that path. As I mentioned in the thread I started awhile back, they may not be the ultimate solution but they sure are on the right trajectory to where we humans need to end up to achieve more freedom for each of us and those that come later. Damn near anything that brings that about gets my vote. Within reason...I'm not a complete savage!

Brokor and oldman11 like this.
  5. I can understand your feelings about the world bank, I have them too. But I am not sure that Crypto currencies are the answer. Granted, I do not have what I would consider as a viable answer ether. But the problem with crypto currencies that I see, is that for them to take the place of the world bank, would require a Master database to handle it all. A master database gives far more power to those who control it, over everyone. Same problem we have with the world bank. Type in a few commands and someone losses everything. Far too much control and power, with no checks and balances. I just do not see a way to make it work. Of course I don't have all the info on it ether.

mysterymet and Brokor like this.
  6. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

7. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7