Our Last Mountain House Sale of 2009, w/ new member rewards

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by JC Refuge, Sep 27, 2009.

1. JC Refuge

JC Refuge Emergency Essentials Store Vendor

September 28 - October 11 ...
    25% OFF All Mountain House Cans!

FREE Shipping to the Lower 48
    Plus New Member-Volume Rewards

It's the last Mountain House sale of the year.

We're marking down all Mountain House can listings the maximum allowable 25% off for buyers-club members and non-members alike (not to mention FREE shipping to the lower 48!

As if you need to be told--this food is widely regarded as the top-quality freeze dried, long-term storage food in the world. It is precooked and ready to eat--just add water. It stores on your shelf for 25+ years!!

Don't miss your best last chance of 2009 to get a great deal on your family's edible insurance policy!

NEW Easier Reward Incentives

OH ... and we are introducing a brand new club-member Mountain House incentive program. Maybe we'll call it "Cache for Bunkers"?

No? Was that a clunker? OK.

Anyway--the MH volume gift-certificate incentives (used to be called vouchers in our old store) are quicker and easier to attain and to accumulate.

The additional gifts are new as well--the GearPod Backcountry modular survival kit, the K8 personal radiation detector (with selectable audio or visual alarm modes), and the HAZARiD Decontamination kit.

For the whole scoop on this sale and the generous reward incentives, have a look here. The sale prices kick in Monday, Sept. 28.

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Re: Our Last Mountain House Sale of 2009, w/ new member rewa

I will look into it, but MH is EXTREMELY expensive.

Grrr.

3. JC Refuge

Just added a mid-sale bonus offer that includes James Wesley, Rawles' new book, "How to Survive TEOTWAWKI."

For the details of the sale offers, look here.

4. WestPointMAG

WestPointMAG Monkey++

I would be more inclined to buy Mountain House food if the boxes did not have FOOD written allover them on big black letters. I look a block down the street from my house one day and saw the UPS truck delivering boxes to a house. The boxes said Mountain House in big letters. Is it necessary to print food in such large letters? How about smaller letter and printing them allover the box. Is it even necessary to have Mountain House printed on the box at all?

5. JC Refuge

I don't know where your neighbor ordered his food from. I suppose some sellers might ship the MH can cases without shipping cartons. But that is not standard practice by either Safecastle or Oregon Freeze Dry (the manufacturer). Pouch cases may be a different issue since they are much smaller and lightweight.

When we ship can-cases of food from here (which is not very often, as we dropship most of the food fresh, directly from MH), we use plain shipping sleeves over the boxes, or full shipping cartons without printing. The same practice is used by the MH factory.

If you order 10 or more cases (sometimes that quantity varies--it's a call made by their shipping folks based on cost), the food does not ship by Fedex or UPS, but shrink-wrapped on a pallet delivered by freight. If you have a loading dock, you can off-load that pallet whole. If you have to offload a case at a time, the shrink wrap comes off and the driver and you see the MH food boxes.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7