1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Our new family member

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sheen_estevez, Jun 24, 2007.

1. sheen_estevez

sheen_estevez Monkey+++

Pick him up from the pound, someone dumped him off in the middle of the night
  2. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

That is one of the cutest faces ever! He is absolutely adorable!!! [winkthumb]

Someone dropped him off? :mad:

I'll step off my soapbox...

for now.

3. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Nice addition!... He's a cutie!
  4. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Good lookin kid! Congrats!

Someone dumped him........ I hate people.

What do you think he is? Beagle in the mix is obvious, looks like maybe some Corgi?
  5. sheen_estevez

sheen_estevez Monkey+++

Beagle for sure, can tell when I take him out for a walk, he is head down and almost in a run, I think he may have some Australian Shepherd in him as well, I've seen a few photo's online that look just like him.

The kids love him, although I think he may have been kept by a older person as he tends to hang with me or my wife, he gets tired of my youngest real quick, he's 7 and still a bit rough with dogs, thinks he can do what he wants with them. My older boy has no issues with him, I think part of that is because I have my oldest feed him at meal times.

He was left at a local animal hospital, my wife works for the PD in town and it was brought in there, that's how we came across him, had to wait the required 7 days in case the owner wanted to claim him back, I'm glad they didn't. He seems to like his new home.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary