Paging techsar...Tainted Keitre.?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gator 45/70, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

In your backyard..Story ? or no...

2. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Well, I haven't seen one and the wife hasn't cooked one...but I'm not sayin' there's no such thing. Too many folks have claimed to have seen it to just write it off as imagination. Now it may just be all the mosquitoes giving the tourists low blood pressure and causing hallucinations, but too much is unknown in the swamps ;)

Gator 45/70 and melbo like this.
  3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

ccc... I have heard that a family of 4 crosses within 100 yard's of a bridge everyday..Location will not be posted...

and you..Do you know this bridge ?

4. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

I have a real good idea...likely the one between a couple exits on I-59. Usually a bunch of trucks on the sides of the road where folks have gone hunting/fishing along thru there. Of course, there's also an old railroad bridge not too far from there on the west side of the highway...be good for crossing the river.
    That's not far away at all...less than 10 miles down the road.

5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Hmm..May be it..I've heard that local's live close to this bridge...They see and say very little of what crosses...Got a very good camera...I'm in...lol...

6. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Choot 'em, choot 'em!!![gun]

...oh, shoot 'em with a camera...oops

oldawg and VisuTrac like this.
  7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Hahahaha...Yeah...I understand the local's will be P.Oed...If we tag and bag...

8. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Y'all been drinkin' too much shine. It's just golum looking for precious.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7