Pakistan nuclear weapon and smuggling it across the U.S.-Mexico border

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Jun 19, 2016.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Homeland Security Chairman Warns of Grave Islamic Threat
    06/12/2016 / By shawn
    [​IMG]
    279 53 10 Reddit0 96 440

Just two days before what appeared to be one of the deadliest Islamic terrorist attacks in U.S. history, House Homeland Security Chairman Michael McCaul said the country must recognize the threat posed by organizations like ISIS and Al Qaeda.

“I would say we are in the highest threat environment I have seen since 9/11,” McCaul said at a Council on Foreign Relations event on Thursday.

On Saturday night in Orlando, FL, a man killed approximately 50 people and wounded 42 others using nothing more than guns. Law enforcement officials did not confirm that the attacker was a radical Muslim, but they admitted that it looked that way in the early hours of Sunday morning.

But McCaul, in his remarks, warned that Islamic terrorists had much deadlier plans for the U.S.

“We know that ISIS in Dabiq Magazine talked about taking a Pakistan nuclear weapon and smuggling it across the U.S.-Mexico border,” he said.

McCaul said those plans made it crucially important for the U.S. to secure the southern border, but he said there was another area of security that had been overlooked for far too long.

“The airports – last point of departure airports – are a serious concern,” he said. “I just returned from Cairo, Egypt, to look at that airport. We have daily flights into JFK. That concerns me.”

McCaul noted that terrorists had already proven themselves capable of using these airports to carry out their bloody massacres.

“We know that Al Qaeda and ISIS are very intent on putting bombs onto airplanes as we saw with the Russian jetliner,” he said. “We don’t know for sure now about the Egyptian airliner, but we know Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula is still very focused.”

While McCaul’s warnings are well taken, we’re not going to get anywhere until we have a president with the political will to recognize the threat posed by Islamic terrorism.

Homeland Security Chairman Warns of Grave Islamic Threat - Total Conservative

Oltymer likes this.
  2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

[​IMG]
    This is not us pre-notifying you that we are up to something.
    Your rights will remain intact.

kellory and Yard Dart like this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Wouldn't want to live in NYC or LA.... Those would be the real Targets of such a device..... Or maybe Dallas.... Can't forget the Texans...

3M-TA3 likes this.
  4. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

A high tourist attraction target like disneyland, or the superbowl would cause more panic and uproar than either LA or NewYork city being hit.
    Either way they would be killing the unarmed, and helpless, in gunfree zones.
    Spreading terror is thier biggest goal, not body count.

5. VisuTrac

put 'em in a truck and let 'em rip at rush hour in a major city. For added effect, make sure there is a regional power sub-station inside the blast radius.

6. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Thank god you play for our team.

7. VisuTrac

Actually less worried about a nuke in the states, we are going to go after .. who? The US could absorb all kinds of attacks. As long as the infrastructure could be rebuilt, we would continue to denounce terror and attempt to vindicate our dead but .. yeah, mostly speaches and more sabre rattling. Maybe even a few targeted operations but alas we have probably already armed our future enemies with stingers and I don't see us bombing the crap outta an onclave of jihadis in a boston suburb.

Now imagine, what happens if one goes off in Tel Aviv or Haifa? That would be the end of the beginning and the start of the end.

Piss off the Israelis .. they've got a long list of priority targets and aren't just going to let it go.

8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Israelis would fight back, the US would simply apologize then denounce everybody on the right as haters of peaceful Islam. They would probably follow up by dismantling our nuclear arsenal to make us safer following the current logic coming from the White House. On second thought, the elite would never ban their own weapons and would probably ban all firearms, knives, and other pointy objects from the rest of us.

They will eventually get a nuke here unless we squash them first.

Gator 45/70, AD1 and Dunerunner like this.
  9. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

depending on who wins the White House, either the first part will happen, or the last.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

And a couple bridges, preferably over water.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

I guess when everything goes boom the libs will blame the gun owners for that too

Dunerunner likes this.
  12. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

No, those still breathing, will blame G.W. Bush....

marlas1too, VisuTrac and Dunerunner like this.
  13. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

so are you guys just BS'ing or do you really want things to go to martial law? I sure don't want marital law, Just curious

I see each of these statements, (see above and see post on Homeland Security needing to step into gun regulation) as the same side of the same coin. Excuses for curtailing our freedom, one more nail in the coffin of freedom.

I would rather live a little more at risk than I would have the government step in and gain more and more control.

14. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

It isn't clear to me (at least) how you get from the comments above to any of the posters wishing for martial law. We have enough risk.

We also have entirely too many nannies that want to run the show, and take away all the protections we still have. In that, we agree. I'd like to see the closet jihadis self identify.

marlas1too and Ganado like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7