Pakistan

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fritz_monroe, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Aw shucks guy? Ya know I've never seen more pictures of a president of the U.S. flipping the bird like an immature frat boy.
    Not from the king sleaze Clintone, Bush daddy, Reagan ,Carter, Ford ,or even Nixon. of course we didn't have the net, digital cameras,and the ability to self publish like we do now..

2. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Of course, if Bin Ladens' death could be blamed on his fight against the great satan: martyrdom could be very useful forrecruiting for the "islamic cause"...

3. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Tango 3 hit the nail on the head. It is in our national interest to keep it quiet. If we announce that he is dead, then he becomes a jihad martyr and you will begin seeing muslim kids being dressed up with Osama clothing and a cardboard cut out krinkov.

By keeping it under wraps, then the muslim community will have to bring out the fact he is dead and that is admission that "we" got him and they won't do that. And as I said earlier, if we bring it out that we got him then people will call it a done deal.

4. pizzamonkey

pizzamonkey Monkey+++

Damn::: she aint a bad looking lady for her age, probably not a bad looking number back in her day!!!

[gone]

5. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I always figured Osama has been a grease spot in a collapsed cave since early on . . .

He had too many body doubles to ever be sure.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7