Palestinian Authority pays terrorists with US Tax dollars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RightHand, Jul 23, 2014.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

A couple of interesting reads. They may be a bit long but certainly worth the time you will spend in the reading. In my mind, it doesn't matter weather the individuals on the receiving end of our tax dollars are Palestinians, Israeli, ISIS, Swiss, or Bostonians, this is not how I want my tax dollars spent?

Cash for Killers: US Funding Palestinian Terrorists? - Inside Israel - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Salaries for terrorists :: Clifford May

Yard Dart likes this.
  2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

We keep trying to buy friends. Yeah, that works.

3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Well, it works for a while. Then somewhere down the line, they start shooting at us with the weapons they either bought with our money, or the ones we gave to them.

We will never learn.

Sapper John, Yard Dart and Pineknot like this.
  4. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Using our money as "leverage" sounds quite familiar. It is just what the Fed does to the states for roads and education. "Do what we say, or we will cut off funds".
    We spend a great deal too much on other countries. Money that should be used here at home. Cut off funds, and let them eat thier damn martyrs, instead of the food and medical supplies we provide.:censored:

5. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

makes perfect sense to me. The Machine has to have an enemy so we can produce all the infrastructure and necessary items to have a conflict. If they run out of guns and money, they go get a job and then we have to start a whole new war.

6. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

but the whole point is, they apparently have to be incarcerated to receive the funds. I guess the terrorist juniors do need some funding to carry on the family tradition

Sapper John and ghrit like this.
  7. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Yes, it appears to be compensation for detainment.

8. RightHand

I can see a class action suit by all the prisoners of Angola. they really do need union representation though. I'm sure someone is working on that as we speak

Mountainman likes this.
  9. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Looks like you forgot this at the end.....[sarc1]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7