Parannoia level poll

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Tango3, Dec 10, 2006.

?
  1. yes 100%

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. Yes odds are better than 50%

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. No you are over reacting<25%

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. discussing historical resitance or guerilla tactics is safe?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Opsec is too important to risk flagging anybody

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. discussing grassroots resistance stuff is blatantly illegal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. get that light off me!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. I need thicker tinfoil..

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  9. we need thicker tinfoil...

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  10. Way things are I don't even want to risk voting, be quiet and quit asking

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Recently I've been following some material biased toward the often chided U.N. "take over" or loss of us sovereignty.
    ( moving away from the natural disaster side of survivalism toward the a more militaristic grassroots resistance to the scuttling of the constitution and bill of rights.)
    I believe It is illegal to advocate violent overthrow of the us government and hence discussions in any "militia like" thread could be seen as constituting a crime...I am becoming uncomfortable leaving a trail to certain library books and discussiong certain topics here ( For never wanting to hear them read back to me with a green sandbag( which I funded) over my head. So I was wondering if anybody thought I was overreacting and if such topics could be discussed by anonymous poll: however one sided the discusion.?
    first Am I becoming overly paranoid ? what are the chances this board is watched by .gov (These days I don' t fear middle easterners nearly as much as .gov).

BTW Poll is anonymous and you can vote for as nmany items as applicable...

2. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

" top news today...
    The department of homeland security has raised the national reccommended paranoia level to [​IMG]

3. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

No government of the United States can or even would throw you in a prison for speaking your mind or stating the truth. The fact is -they fear YOU. More than you know, they fear you. It's not what you SAY on some forum...it's the possibility that you and others of like mind will ORGANIZE and stand against them.
    Take a very close look at how many protests are shut down with brutal force. You all should recall the rave parties crashed by swat teams and other organized mass meetings.
    As long as we do not organize and strategize any type of anti-government rally, then until the Constitution has been further eviscerated -you will not see a single agent giving two cents about 1 website out of millions and millions.
    Believe me, I am a dangerous man. I do not speculate, I KNOW. I know that the higher up the echelon of power, the more respect they have for the game. It is only the dregs, the bottom feeders to the elitists who hate and point fingers. Those idiots probably wet their own beds at night when thinking of a patriot who can speak to mass groups of people and give them true insight.
    But the masters of banking, the men at the top, have a grand appreciation for the great work. Remember, you are only alive right now because somebody wants you to live.
    Sorry to scare some of you with that last bit. It's going to be just fine.

4. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Yes, it will be alright. Big brother will take care of you. Have no fear, the jackboots are here.

I see that there are those that are 'eliminated' due to being outspoken, though is it coincidence that they also post on the internet? I don't know. I'm not as well read as some of you out there. I do know what I see at times and it is depressing. Sometimes I wish for an island far away to live like Robinson Caruso (sp?) though I know that it would be a matter of time before the WTO or PTB would also run roughshod over that as well.

I would love to find a place as close to Utopia as possible though I dare say it's not going to happen in my life. If you think about what you must do in order for the change to come about, it can overwhelm you. Like the small fish in the big ocean. I will do what has to be done to see that tyranny is challenged at every turn, though my spirit though a fierce flame cries with dismay at how quickly the PTB would extinguish it.

YOU can have a voice, though as with most things in life, if you don't stick together with others of like mind, you can be swept away in a whirlwind of 'anti-gooberment' labeling and disappear forever. They will mark you as a lone squirrel who has lost his marbles and needs to be put out to pasture. If the many became the one and cried out with one voice the towers of power would come crumbling down. Problem is, how do we get those together and hold them together? You know as well as I that such a thing is brutally put down and then begins the whole discrediting scheme.

Also, you have to actually commit yourself to DO not to SAY. Though once most are threatened with the smallest thing, they fold and go home to their mediocre lives never dreaming to ever again speak against a corrupt system. There is an old saying that I love and live by, 'Today is a good day to die.' If you 'live' without liberty, can you really say you are 'living' at all?

[soap]

Okay, enough of the soapbox. Haha. Just a few thoughts.

5. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

That was eloquent and profound guys... You shoot, I'll spot, or I'll shoot you spot doesn't matter to me. I am simply heartened to find myself among patriots with an understanding of the machinations of the system and what marbles are really at stake here.[flag]

6. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

Seems our founding fathers knew that some would not be going home, though they fought on anyways. That's what people forget. Remember folks, Freedom is Not free.

7. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Shoot. There were times when I was where some of you are right now -questioning authority, knowing full well that things just are'nt right...

There were times, during my 15 year struggle when I doubted my own sanity. I learned things that I wished no other person should ever have to know. My hunger for answers brought me to the brink of the universe and back again. It got to the point where I had so much contempt for those who usurp power and prey upon the masses, that I was physically ill. Then, after many years of dedicated study, I finally realized that this is our way -societies always crumble. Nothing lasts forever. But, if we keep our morals and stay true to our selves, there is no enemy, no darkness that can consume our hopes to wish to remain free.

This is not the first time that humanity faces annihilation, and it will not be the last. This is us becoming. And even though you may believe that you have it all figured out -I promise you that there will always be a deeper, darker secret waiting just on the other side of the next door. The most we can ever hope for is to remain focused, determined not to fall prey to empty handed rhetoric and scare tactics.

Your enemy is not some megalomaniac, tyrannical ruler or some tiny cabal of elitist banking cartels. Your own true enemy is the fear inside of yourself. It causes you to be indifferent, or it makes you cower in fear or to make rash decisions. Mans' immortal enemy has long been the evils within himself. You need look no further than a mirror to see the true face of fear.
    I say rise above it. This is your world. Take it...or else somebody else will.

8. Wild Trapper

Wild Trapper Pirate Biker

I gotta go to Sam's Club and buy me some more of that tin foil...[LMAO]

Good thread, makes ya think. I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't at least 50-75% of the members here that at one time or other worked for the government in some capacity. Maybe my estimate is low if you also count those who were family members of government employees. [own2]

Let's hear it for the good old USA! hehehe [flag]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7