Pay Attention to Old Truths!!!

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by overbore, Aug 25, 2009.

1. overbore

overbore Monkey++

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it." ~~~~ Dr. Adrian Rogers, 1931 Laus Deo overbore

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Mr. Rogers was da shizzle, Yo. Adrian, not the sweater wearing weirdo.

3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I got my Military retirement at least for now. Worked hard for it like many others. Still have to pay taxes on 90 percent of it. I can't shut off paying those taxes, and whatever administration is in power is going to waste my tax dollars on whatever pork barrel project anyway. But, I'll be %^&&()(&( if I earn a taxable dollar more than I have to to survive if it just goes to the worthless rabble dumb masses. Hell, I might even tear a page from the Acorn play book and hold my hand out also! Maybe .... but, probably not [flag]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7