Pay it Forward

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward' started by melbo, Feb 9, 2006.

1. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Hey Sea, if those Berreta 92 mags are still around I could give them a good home. Let me know.

2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Sorry Brad, I gave them away a while back.

3. monkeyman

No problem. So do you still have the Barretta 92? If so would you be interested in trying out a holster for it?

4. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I gave my 92 to my father a while back; he never carries it. I did find another magazine, if you want it.

5. monkeyman

Sure, PM headed your way with adress.

6. groovy mike

groovy mike Immortal

Conagher - did the brass arrive yet?

7. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Yes and thank you.

Now I need to clean up my reloading room to find things I don't use any more to help the pay it forward thread.....[beer]

8. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Bump

The idea is that someday they will need something and someone will in turn, Pay it Forward. seesaw

9. groovy mike

groovy mike Immortal

I advance paid forward with the 7.7 and 308 brass (above)

If anyone needs them I also have 30-06 brass that I'm willing to part with if you want to pay the shipping.

I am looking for Berdan primers (any size)

looking for Berdan depriming tools

looking for 9mm Luger relaoding dies or 7.62x39 dies or 7.62x54R dies (will swap for 375 H&H dies if you need those)

10. Gnarly

Gnarly Authority Questioner

GroovyMike,

I'll take the .30-06 brass-please email me the cost of shipping to send you.

And I'll PIF with 45 -lead roundnose 158 gr. bullets for .38/.357----Hornady # 3586.I'll pay shipping in CONUS.

Will have more stuff if I can make time to clean out the boxes & crates-have been building a new 'loading bench & things are kinda wrecked.

Will be working next 6 of 8 days- can't get on forums @ work-please email me : attitudeRN@gmail.com. Can ship bullets on 25Jun when I work off.

Thanx!

----Gnarly [troll]

11. groovy mike

groovy mike Immortal

Gnarly - email coming. i can't get the forum at work either - sux!

12. Gnarly

Work has been interfering with everything else in my life!We've had some people off sick,some on vacation....it's been intense there.We do 12 hr. shifts on a locked psychiatric unit + several trips a day to ER for admissions.Tomorrow & Tues. will be 6 shifts in 7 days.Don't get me wrong;I love what I do.But at least we oughta be able to check the forums if we're stuck there that much!
    Have been antsy to finish the latest reloading bench.It's mostly recycled/reclaimed stuff, but I'm ready for it to be usable.
    Appreciate your PIF of brass; maybe I'll have something you can use.
    Just lemme know about what I owe you for shipping.

----Gnarly [troll]
    attitudeRN@gmail.com

13. groovy mike

groovy mike Immortal

brass is en route and should be there today or tomorrow. No charge but I appreciate the offer to pay.

Mike

14. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Do to forgetfulness and impatience on my part I couldn't help buying a copy of " Gardening when itcounts, growing food in hard times copyright 2005"by Steve Soloman , newsociety publishers...us/ca $19.95 at
    the recent "energy fair" ) it was the last and only day I could attend)
    Its a great primer on gardening, whats important and why...
    I forgot I had a copy buried on one of my shelves(ordered from latoc).
    would trade my new copy , straight up for a reasonably clean copy of "patriots:surviving the coming collapse"...by J.W. Rawles...

Perhaps even offer it up to a "sm escrow librarian" to issue out upon request???? Any Interest in that idea? We could work postage through paypal... ship to a third party who would hold both sides untilboth were satisfied?
    P.M...

15. Gnarly

Let's keep it going!

Thanx! GroovyMike.
    Anybody need the .38/.357 bullets from my earlier post?-GONE
    Also found some once-fired .38 Special brass today that I'll PIF-didn't get a chance to count it-prob'ly 50-75 rds. if anybody needs it.
    In the spirit of Pay It Forward,I'll pay shipping.[gone]

----Gnarly

16. groovy mike

groovy mike Immortal

Gnarly - the brass came back to me (a week ago) with a bad address. I'll resend late this week.

17. CBMS

CBMS Looking for a safe place

Looking for a Right eye piece that fits on a M40 Gas mask that is tinted. The mask I just got has a cracked one (shattered). Also need a voice cover and a long drinking tube. Thank you.

18. groovy mike

groovy mike Immortal

The brass is enroute again Gnarly.

19. Gnarly

Thanx,Mike!
    Sorry about the mailing hassle.
    ----Gnarly [troll]

20. Gnarly

Thanx, GroovyMike!

Got the brass today.Would like to play some more 'Pay It Forward'....

Up for grabs: one pair of S&W round-butt K-frame wood grips,factory.Used but usable.

Or maybe somebody needs a set of factory wood grips for a Dan Wesson,small frame,same condition?

----Gnarly

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7