Pay it Forward

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward' started by melbo, Feb 9, 2006.

1. groovy mike

groovy mike Immortal

bump - anybody still here?

2. Gnarly

Gnarly Authority Questioner

Still lurking......lurk.....lurk.....
    Honestly haven't had time to finish cleaning out the gara__ I mean the handloading emporium,but will have jun_ I mean leftovers to PIF with when I get a rountuit.....or an Easy button....
    Back to lurking.....
    ----Gnarly [troll]

3. Gnarly

UPDATE: Both sets of grips are gone.

Will search harder!for more stuff.

----Gnarly [troll]

4. CBMS

CBMS Looking for a safe place

Looking for 45, and 10mm brass and bullets. Garage just broken into, bastards loaded the metals into trunk of my mums car and took off with it. Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks guys!
    CB

Sorry to keep on this guys. I really appreciate what you are doing for me and mine. The final tally came in, 1000 Brass of 5.56. 200 7.62x51 Brass, 60 shells of 20g 00 buck, and 120 shells 410g birdshot and about 3000 rounds of .22 (lol).
    Thank you
    CBMS
    God Bless

5. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

I may have a line on a box or two of 10mm, I will see if I can spare some of my 45ACP

6. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I know I've got some 45, it's range brass. Some it may even be cleaned, don't hold me to that though, I honestly don't remember. PM me your address and I'll see what I can do to get some.

7. mage2

mage2 Monkey+++

I know i have some 45 brass, its range brass , as i dont have a cleaner or any of the reloading equipment. Its something else I need to get. pm me and ill see how much i can dig up.

8. mage2

mage2 Monkey+++

So from my efforts to find brass for CBMS I found some more range brass of the "lesser" rounds ;)

so up for pay it forward:
    169 of 9mm
    24 of 380
    76 of 40
    First poster with what ya want gets it.
    This is all Brass cased range brass not cleaned.

Not specifically looking for anything.

Shipping from Texas and i will tell you now I can be slow.

9. CBMS

Thank you guys so much. It will be a great help to get back up to the little amount my brother and I have stocked away.
    Thank you
    God Bless
    CB

10. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

CBMS,

Was the 20g 00 buck factory loads or hand loaded?

11. CBMS

They were Hand loads given to us by one of our Shooting friends. I think he even hand cast the pellets. Could be wrong though.

12. groovy mike

groovy mike Immortal

If no one else has interest, I'll take the 9mm and pay it forward with a dvd copy of caribou hunting shows and a copy of The Hunter's Bible otr a copy of Larry Burkett's book Solar Flare (a SHTF scenario).

13. groovy mike

groovy mike Immortal

Wow, no posts here in a month?

14. Gnarly

Up for grabs:
    A Trophy Hunter archery release,trigger style,designed to loop over the wrist.Like new.
    Also up: DVD - a slideshow of pix from one of our game cameras.Deer,coons,squirrels,coyotes....Grandkids love 'em!
    Who's next?
    ----Gnarly

15. groovy mike

groovy mike Immortal

bump!

16. Gnarly

The archery release is gone; the DVD is still up for grabs.
    Will look around to see what else I have to PIF.

Glad you're still here,groovy mike.
    Is it down to just us? :rolleyes: To keep PIF alive?[dunno]

Maybe it will perk things up [coffee2] if I close this message with a line from Pink Floyd:

('Is there anybody outttt therrrre?')

----Gnarly [troll]

17. mage2

mage2 Monkey+++

I am working on getting ready to move , but i am a semi youngin so i have not had the time to collect a closet of "things".

18. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Photo guys! I rummaged around and stumbled into some old photo chemicals (early80's)
    1 unopened box of Diafine ( by "Acufine") two part ( makes1qt of"A" and"B")unopened of box(3packets) kodak technidol LC (nsn6750-01-245-8194 :eek:ops!)1unopened box Ilford ID-11 plus. May have others;IIRC I should have some bags of rapid fixer some where. Free. I'll even mail it.

19. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I have several old scuba tanks that are out of hydro but will probably pass that anyone can have if you want to come get them.

20. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I'm thinking a tannerite experiment --

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7