Pay it Forward

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward' started by melbo, Feb 9, 2006.

1. csaws

csaws Monkey+

Yes but apparently I will have to find them first...lol I thought I had them on another site.

2. Gnarly

Gnarly Authority Questioner

Hold on....call off the coroner!We have a pulse!

[peep] It's a weak and thready pulse, but Pay it Forward is alive!

Groovy Mike: are you still out there? Our wish is coming true...we have new blood on the PIFMonkey!

(And they're giving worthy & imaginative gifts!) [winkthumb]

I don't have much to PIF with...but did find 3 sets of see-thru 1"rings;one set is silver...all are new.Will hafta do some research,to determine what they fit...if anybody needs 'em.

I remember when the only ones here were Groovy Mike & myself.

~Gnarly :evil:

3. fortunateson

fortunateson I hate Illinois Nazis!

Just an update.

Had no takers here or on Craigslist, so they all went to "freezer camp".

Had to - they were eating me out of house and home.

Maybe next litter!

4. csaws

csaws Monkey+

I may have a couple more things but I know I have the 10/22 barrel, I am sure if I do some digging there will be more.

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

303 Brit

I have recently acquired half a dozen stripper clips of "old" 303 ammo. Headstamp is GB 50 7. First PM with an address gets it post paid if you send a site support check to melbo first and he lets me know he got it. (If you are first PM and the second one beats you to the contribution, all you get is the thanx of the forum.)

Cartridges show a green patina.

6. groovy mike

groovy mike Immortal

Tell me about the site support check option. I'm interested in the 303. I'll put up a couple plastic cartridge storage boxes (they hold 20 cartridges each).

7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

BTT - The "donate" link has been restored at the top of the main page.

8. groovy mike

groovy mike Immortal

Thanks for all the effort ghrit - I'm going to pass on the 303 and leave it available for other members. I'll still put up a couple 20 round plastic ammo storage boxes as a PIF though.

9. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

I'm in the process of clearing out a lot of older but usable supplies, electronics, and other stuff I don't need anymore after a recent move.

I'm glad that PIF has continued on and that members here are able to help each other out. In the spirit of PIF, I want to point out that its in very bad taste to take something here and then turn around and sell it. PIF is about generosity.

I've put up a few items here in the past couple days that have gotten hits from folks that have registered that same day. I don't want to put any limits here but I'd say that this forum is mainly for our contributing members.

Keep it rolling!

10. csaws

csaws Monkey+

I still have the blued 10/22 barrel

11. groovy mike

groovy mike Immortal

I still have the cartridge boxes up too ! Glad to see someone is still here!

12. mage2

mage2 Monkey+++

Because this site is awsome, and thats because of the people.
    I have recently aquired some old/odd brass. Its 25-20 I have not counted how much I have but it looks new. Seeing how I do not currently, nor do i plan to own a rifle in 25-20 (i had to look it up to know anything about it) I am putting it up for Pay it Forward.
    So do any of you monkeys have something that can use this stuff?

13. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Mage,
    If you don't hear from any one else, I have a 25-20 and would love the brass. Not to often that it becomes available.

14. mage2

mage2 Monkey+++

kckndrgn
    you got it.
    now i will warn you im slow (aka busy as a long tailed cat in a room full of chainsaws) but PM me your info and ill get it in the mail as soon as i can.

15. bladefrenzy

bladefrenzy Monkey+++

If it's ok by the rules I'd like to PIF abit. I have a little extra Fatwood . I could send couple of folks a few sticks . Post here or shoot me an email. I'm going through the ''gear closet'' if I ever get done May have some more stuff to donate too.

16. Gnarly

Gnarly Authority Questioner

Fatwood...lighterd!

That's a cool item to PIF.

I have a used set of 2 crocksticks in a wooden base...unsure of brand...still usable.

17. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

18. i have some 7.62x54 rounds about 10 or 20 if any one needs some. military grade. i have a gonate and got read of it. i am looking for parts guns of any type and working or not now.

19. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Anyone with a spare Red Coat?

The British camo clobber looks interesting, but I was looking for something a bit more red coatish....

Guards Batallion- uniform of a redcoat

Will pay well above the odds for a complete uniform (facsimile would be very acceptable) from the King George III own Regiment of Foreskin Fusiliers....A uniform of The First Battalion The Prince of Wales own Foot and Mouth Deserters would be a tolerable alternative.

20. i also have a butt stock for a 940b model stevens single barrel shot gun. the but is in real good shape. just needs some light sanding to get the brown paint off.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7