Peace

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by OldDude49, Dec 17, 2018.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

all are worth a look and a read... just so you know and understand...

Germany: Muslim Demonstrators Chant “Adolf Hitler” and “Allah-O-Akbar” as They Wave “Palestinian” Terror Flag

Germany: Muslim Demonstrators Chant “Adolf Hitler” and “Allah-O-Akbar” as They Wave "Palestinian" Terror Flag - Geller Report

What we must know about 1400 years of the religion of peace

What we must know about 1400 years of the religion of peace

New York Muslim cleric: “Trying to take Jihad from the Quran and the Sunnah is trying to take sweetness out of honey”

New York Muslim cleric: “Trying to take Jihad from the Quran and the Sunnah is trying to take sweetness out of honey”

GOG likes this.
  2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I watched the video ,,, when they crowed up like that , that's the perfect time to thin the population .
    Oops,,Did I say that out loud ???
    You damned right I did .

GOG likes this.
  3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Meh... 20-30 (that could be seen) noobs. They could take lessons from good Christian neo nazis, and neo confederates at Charlottesville...a first degree murder conviction trumps a few randoms with megaphones shouting "Adolf Hitler".

Sometimes I have to wonder if the F&R forum has become a clone of Stormfront.?:rolleyes:

4. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

History... Chell... there is a record of Nazi's using mostly muslim units to go after the jews...

there was a muslim cleric leader the grand mufti or something like that...

he seemed to think A.H. was allah sent.... ???

5. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

What gets me is how people try and defend these people , but those people "will not" defend you.

6. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Be careful. I got a suspicious site warning when I clicked on the first link.

oldawg, SB21 and chelloveck like this.
  7. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

I see it as fascism whose aim is world dominance that's camouflaged as religion.
    Proud infidel here and they can go screw a pig.

oldawg and SB21 like this.
  8. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

You may be right Hanzo, now my puter is acting up

Hanzo and chelloveck like this.
  9. chelloveck

I do have to wonder why this thread is in the Faith and Religion Forum at all...and not in the Inferno where it properly belongs. Perhaps religious intolerance is something that the site has little problem with.....provided that it is intolerance of Islam and Muslims?

For the record, I think that the basic tenets of Islam are as absurd, and pernicious as many of the tenets of its Abrahamic brothers (Christianity and Judaism), however it would be a mistake to assert that these religions are monolithic coprolites wherein ALL believe AND act upon their respective religious dogmas....obviously, many don't. Many Muslims, like many Christians and many Jews just want to get on with their lives, living in accordance with their own personal understanding of their faith, and are not interested participating in the sectarian hatreds whipped up by religious zealots, fundamentalists and extremists. However, those who would foment hatred against their religious tribal foes find it convenient to treat all as one indivisible mass. Some authoritarian (and wannabe authoritarian) tyrants find that stratagem irresistible to exploit.

I guess it is the same quality of historical research as is frequently to be found in the David Barton school of historical analysis. It is also perhaps of the same quality of historical analysis to be found in some Confederacy apologists' tracts and websites. Snippets, cherry picked out of context to support a particular agenda, ignoring all the other evidence to the contrary.

In using 'history' to attack Muslim participation in WW2 against the allies, you have utterly ignored the contributions made by Muslims against the Nazis in WW2. There were many more Muslims loyal to the Allied cause, who saw no problem in fighting the then actual axis of evil.

Second World War record of Muslims is worth marking
    The Forgotten Heroes – The Muslims Who Fought for Britain During Both World Wars
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...nazis-in-world-war-ii/?utm_term=.c38518091025

It should also be noted that some Muslims, as well as some non Muslims of the allied forces committed atrocities against civilians (allied and axis), which may reflect individual criminal indiscipline rather than coordinated policy or as the diktat of their faith confession.

[Note 1]

Citations and evidence please. If such a record exists, it ought be easily found and quoted, giving relevant source citations.

If he did, So what. He offered support as an ally...on an "who is my enemy's enemy is my friend basis"...as did the Vichy French (Christians), Hungarians(Christians), Rumanians (Christians), Finns(Christians) as well as a number of other minor allies (mostly Christians).

What is often conveniently forgotten, is that one weasely, jelly spined Christian cleric leader who actually enabled Hitler's rise to power by signing the Reichskonkordat Reichskonkordat - Wikipedia https://www.concordatwatch.eu/kb-1211.834 with Hitler that gave moral legitimacy to the Nazi regime: I believe he was a prelate who in due course became Pope...The Sgt Schultz of Popes. The Konkordat did of course not prevent the Nazis from putting individual Catholics into concentration camps or killing priests who were inconveniently aiding and abetting allied escapers / evaders, and Jews evading Nazi capture, however it protected the Catholic church as an institution, and senior clerics, like bishops and cardinals were generally out of bounds from persecution....small price for legitimizing the Nazi regime really. Similarly, German Protestants also supported the rise of Hitler and its Nazi regime. The German Churches and the Nazi State

[​IMG]
    This propaganda poster from 1933 reads, “Hitler’s fight and Luther’s teaching are the best defense for the German people.”

[Below: Catholic priests salute at a Catholic youth rally in the Berlin-Neukölln stadium in August 1933.]
    [​IMG]
    (C) Mourning the Ancient
    [​IMG]
    Together with interior minister Wilhelm Frick (second from the right) and propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels (far right), Catholic bishops Franz Rudolf Bornewasser (Bishop of Trier) and Lugwig Sebastian (Bishop of Speyer) raise their hands in the Nazi salute at an official ceremony in Saarbrucken City Hall marking the reincorporation of the Saarland into the German Reich.

[​IMG]
    Above, Cardinal Secretary of State, Eugenio Pacelli (later to become Pope Pius XII) signs the Concordat between Nazi Germany and the Vatican at a formal ceremony in Rome on 20 July 1933. Nazi Vice-Chancellor Franz von Papen sits at the left, Pacelli in the middle, and the Rudolf Buttmann sits at the right.

How the Commandant of Auschwitz Found God’s Mercy Yep....with an imminent death, confession...all's good with god.

Note 1
    The Germans did recruit Muslims (both Arab and European) into formed units...some volunteered, but many were simply conscripted with varying degrees of indifference and resistance. Their usefulness to the Germans was variable...that the Germans resorted to using Non Aryans as auxiliaries in their armed forces represents a degree of desperation in filling out the ranks of an army that was bleeding to death on the Eastern Front. That is not to say that there was not some strategic value in courting an alliance with Muftis, who, were rather titular entities with no actual secular political authority....a bit like Popes actually.

13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS "Handschar" (1st Croatian) 13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar (1st Croatian) - Wikipedia

This Waffen SS Division, imagined as exclusively manned by Bosnian Muslims, comprised a larger proportion of Croatian Catholics than Muslims, which was a little concerning to Himmler (himself a staunch and un-excommunicated Catholic The Holocaust, the Church, and the Law of Unintended Consequences ), but in the end...Croatian Catholics and Bosnian Muslims were natural allies against Orthodox Christian Serbians. Are you getting the enemy of my enemy is my ally thing? The "Handschar" Division did commit a number of atrocities against Serbian and Jewish civilians during the "Handschar" Division's 'anti partisan' campaigns in Yugoslavia....that is an historical fact. and a number of Christian and Muslim soldiers were executed for their war crimes. The Division was commanded largely by Germans, Croatian ethnic Germans, and of course Croatians. The Muslim soldiers were never completely reliable supporters of Nazism...they, like many soldiers did, whatever was necessary to survive, including desertion. Towards the end, many simply deserted, taking their arms with them.
    Some brave Muslims actually mutinied against their German overlords...and their courage is commemorated to this day in France, where their mutiny took place.

[​IMG]
    Historical Passages: The Mutiny at Villefranche de Rouergue

Legion Freies Arabien

This entity, wasn't a single military unit, but the umbrella title of a conglomeration of units that served, generally separately from one another. They did not seem to enjoy much in the way of military utility to the Germans other than for propaganda purposes in North Africa....they ended up either as captives, deserters or doing garrison duty in Greece, fighting godless and god fearing Greek partisans. Free Arabian Legion - Wikipedia

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  10. chelloveck

I agree with you entirely SB, I don't know how people can defend these people (The intolerant Muslim haters being quoted from in the OP) but "will not"(sic) defend you (Muslims) who aren't out protesting and shouting HH and wanting to destroy Western Civilisation as god fearing Christians imagine it to be....that is simply awful.

11. chelloveck

I didn't activate any of the site links other than the YouTube clip. Did a virus and Malware scan with no positive result. Thanks for the heads up. (y)

Hanzo likes this.
  12. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Sorry to hear.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7