peaceful protest anyone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Oct 9, 2020.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Black Lives Matter rioters in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, smashed out the windows at the home of a 70-year-old woman on Wednesday evening.

The woman was crying in her bedroom while the criminals, many of whom were armed, attacked her home.

Julio Rosas of Townhall spoke to her landlord, who said that she was “screaming, crying and shaking” as the attack took place.

Wauwatosa Black Lives Matter Rioters Attacked the Home of a Terrified 70-Year-Old Woman (VIDEO)

Violent Mob Rampages Through Wisconsin Neighborhood Terrorizing Homeowners

Violent Mob Rampages Through Wisconsin Neighborhood Terrorizing Homeowners | Todd Starnes

and now we have someone pointing out businesses to attack?

Yelp, a California-based company that offers users a platform to review businesses online, announced that they are debuting a new policy that allows customers to report and flag businesses that they believe are racist without evidence.

“Now, when a business gains public attention for reports of racist conduct, such as using racist language or symbols, Yelp will place a new Business Accused of Racist Behavior Alert on their Yelp page to inform users, along with a link to a news article where they can learn more about the incident,” the company said in a statement.

Yelp To Amplify All Unsubstantiated Claims Of Racism Against Businesses

Gator 45/70 and ditch witch like this.
  2. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Just Stupid

3. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

It's just the continue attack on America. Nothing less and will very soon reap the whirlwind.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
  4. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Yeah soon as Yelp announced they would be tagging "racist" businesses, one of the Portland antifa groups started compiling a list of local businesses that displayed blue lives matter signs or who didn't have BLM signs in the window to report as racist.
    PDX.
    Wauwatosa may well blow sky high tonight. Last night the mother of Alvin Cole (the 17 year old who shot at cops at the mall, was then shot dead, and is now the reason for the current rioting after the shooting was ruled justified), got into the BLM mob and ended up being arrested. I saw video of some of the arrest but it's a mess because the cops arrested one livestreamer (and beat the crap out of them) and the other video came from inside the mother's vehicle. Story was quickly circulated that police broke the mother's arm (they didn't) while dragging her from the vehicle (they asked nicely about six times) so the mob has grown considerably and is ignoring curfew. To add to the fun, has been rapper Jay Z announced he would pay for all bail and fines the protesters incurred.

Heavy law enforcement presence... lot of hummers and bearcats being met with angry white people telling them go to home.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
  5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

No. Criminal, inciting to violence. Lobotomies should be legal, methinks, and without trial in cases where guilt is obvious as in these cases. I'm becoming less calm and patient as this crap continues to expand. Henry is out there somewhere.

6. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

The hogs are hungry..

oldawg, Gator 45/70, 3cyl and 6 others like this.
  7. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Justice served via a 180 gr Swift Scriocco smoking along @2980 FPS!!!

8. ditch witch

Links are all off twitter, think you can see the videos in your browser even without an account..

Wauwatosa. Mostly street chanting for now, demands to arrest police and tear down the system. Been some tear gas dispersal but "mostly peaceful". The night is young.
    https://twitter.com/zerosum24/status/1314753041330065409?s=09

Over in Olympia, WA theyre in residential areas yelling at residents, banging the door at one house. Also scolding people for having lawns and destroying the planet.
    https://twitter.com/KittyLists/status/1314742959460376576?s=19
    https://twitter.com/KittyLists/status/1314753329830924288?s=09

Baltimore they gleefully video a cop they beat unconscious.
    https://twitter.com/GL0BALSETT/status/1314699034024652800?s=19

Gene pool needs some serious bleach.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
  9. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Find the home addresses of some of them Yelp owners, employees, stockholders ,, and post them on their own site .
    I think it's about time all of this bullsplit gets put to an end ,,,, by any means necessary .

Gator 45/70, 3cyl, Oddcaliber and 6 others like this.
  10. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Yelp got smarmy when it started to get big. A few years back I mentioned to the lady who cut my hair that Yelp had their old address. She said they couldn't change it unless they paid Yelp a monthly fee and didn't want to give in to them. Many of the businesses you see are created by Yelp and then they pressure the business owners for money.

11. ditch witch

(apologies if I'm running into the Tin Foil Lounge with this)

This is just the beginning. This is the big tech oligarchy's test run of social censoring, using Yelp as the guinea pig, and introduces the public to the idea of social scoring like they implement in China. We also know Yelp has been caught trying to extort membership fees from businesses in order to get false reviews removed. This will just play into their plan. Best thing to do is troll it until the system overloads from trying to process tens of thousands of racism complaints against companies they don't want to anger, and burns... which I believe is already in progress thanks to the Pepe the Frog crowd.

Gator 45/70, DKR, Oddcaliber and 6 others like this.
  12. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

I should continue to NOT listen to the radio, but I got in a car today that had a radio and I did enjoy listening to the President on Rush's show. Then I tuned to NPR and heard that President Trump had personally "dog whistled" a bunch of "right wing white supremacist" Michigan militia into planting bombs on bridges, kidnapping the Governor and going after Police in their homes.
    A quick check of my regular news sites online show that this group were Trump hating anarchists who wanted to start a civil war.

Then I hear about the rioters moving to the suburbs in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin. I watch such limited news that it still strikes me as odd that such a large mob has the time and organization to just wander around breaking windows with no real end game evident. They produce nothing, destroy whatever they pass, and have no stated goal other than delivering more of the same to a wider area, chanting about stuff like frying police in a blanket like bacon. Nice folks. Sooner or later they're going to work things into a frenzy, and pound on a door with a terrified citizen on the other side of it with a gun. The escalation from there will be intense and deadly.

I just want to hibernate until mid November before I peek out again and see what the World looks like.

13. ditch witch

Hey @Motomom34 think this peaceful protest is in your neck of the woods. For the record, a soup drive is not to feed the homeless, its an ammo collection. They use soup cans as projectiles.
    Screenshot_20201010-001935_Twitter.

14. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

WTF is wrong with these people?

15. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Aspiring to be targets without knowing what a target is?

16. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

One of the thwarted "right wing" militia ring leaders Bandon Caserta, who was arrested in the kidnapping plot. Note the flag behind his head. Watch it quick because the videos of these guys telling you who they really are. have been getting pulled by YT within a few hours to a day.

They are trying, again, to take leftist violence as usual and pin it on the right.

BTW I use this free multi OS product to download YT videos that are either useful enough as reference or for videos like the above that I expect will be removed by Big Brother.
    4K Video Downloader | Free Video Downloader for PС, macOS and Linux

17. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Soup can drives in the implied guise of "feeding the homeless, etc." to get weapons happen elsewhere including near me. It's not a hoax. I've participated in drives to actually help stock food banks. The real ones accept food that can't be thrown or stuffed in a sock and used as a weapon.

18. ditch witch

I use an app called TwDown on my phone to download video off of Twitter so that when Twitter fact checks it as "mostly false" because, well, that's what they do, and deletes it, I can reupload it and keep it circulating. That dude had a lot of videos on YT of himself ranting about how much he hates Trump and cops. YT scrubbed his account almost as soon as his name was made public... but not before some people managed to download proof he wasn't the alt-right proud boy the media wanted people to think.

Gator 45/70, Oddcaliber and 3M-TA3 like this.
  19. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

Am I reading that right? They're using canned goods as weapons? These knuckleheads are in for a surprise when they come up against citizens who will not tolerate this behavior. That may be their goal. To pile bodies in the street and claim they were "peaceful protesters."

20. ditch witch

They've done it before. Soup cans in socks, cans thrown at heads, dropped off buildings. They can carry all the soup cans they can hoist and not get in trouble for it either. Trump actually called them out on this and everyone laughed and thought it was a joke, because it sounds absurd. Except it's not. A weak opponent will think outside the box. That's why they freeze their water bottles too.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7