peaceful protest anyone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Oct 9, 2020.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

If it's booby trapped then it might be a BATFE issue. Have been looking into body cams to document the eventual confrontation. Thanks for the KittyLists hat tip!

Motomom34 and ditch witch like this.
  2. Freewheeler

Freewheeler Monkey

Just like all those theatre shootings, INCLUDING the shooting of the 2 faced "Gabby Gifford". The scummy media ALL reported that the perpetrators were "right wing extremists" when they initially reported the shootings. Come to find out they were almost ALWAYS disgruntled left wing liberals who were BOUGHT AND PAID FOR. Lol. NEVER a retraction or correction to be had to set the record straight- EVER!!!!!

3. Freewheeler

Freewheeler Monkey

Lest we forget the 2015 San Bernardino Christmas party shooting. 'Long about that time, the O'caca Bin Biden administration and their corrupt fbi cronies made it ILLEGAL to basically call out any illegal Muslim activities. (Oh, the irony!!!) The neighbors made complaints and were told to pretty much mind their P's and Q's. Would've maybe saved about 14 lives, or so...

SB21 likes this.
  4. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

50BMG.
    Attention Antifa, BLM and NFAC members, give this a try. For everyone else that is sane don't even think about it.

5. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

You only get to try it once. 53,664 PSI in a chamber designed for 11,500 PSI = shoulder fired pipe bomb. Projectile might not have any energy left once the breech is open and the bore is sufficiently large to allow pressure to blow past.

I would like to see it, on camera, from a remote location, but I won't do it. Maybe it's on YouTube?

Yup!

ditch witch and Mountainman like this.
  6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

BMG = Blacklives Matter Gun, Fiddy is code, means it gots special racist Trump votin white a$$ cop killer bullitz. Make sure you fire on its side gangsta style so it looks tough and shoots harder. Pack barrel with cement milkshake it even better.

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

The first shotgun looks like a Pump Action, and the U-Tube was using a Break Breach Shotty, which is CONSIDERABLY STRONGER than ANY Pump Action Shotgun... Apples & Oranges....

Alf60 and ghrit like this.
  8. Mountainman

Damn, thought it would have blown it sky high. Okay new advice for them. Plug the muzzle so the powder has more time to burn and increase velocity.

Tully Mars, ditch witch and ghrit like this.
  9. Mountainman

Just watched a video with a pump and it was fine. Guess enough of the energy is blowing past the projectile to keep the pressure way down. Still would not do it myself.

Tully Mars and ditch witch like this.
  10. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

More footage and video coming out. @somebitchiknow and Michelle Malkin are staying on top of this because we all know the msm is trying to bury it now that it appears one of their own orchestrated a murder for ratings.
    Screenshot_20201013-230419_Twitter.

11. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

I know I’ve said this before but this is my saying of the year apparently, WTF is wrong with some people?

ditch witch, Tully Mars and SB21 like this.
  12. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Strange, his lawyer claims he positioned himself between the shooting victim and the news crew to protect them. I see squat behind him. Good thing he didn't hit the person who took the picture.

13. ditch witch

Malkin says there's 8 seconds of video that go with that pic, but they can't release it at this time.

And yeah. It just goes to show you can be standing there doing nothing and have all hell break loose beside you in the blink of an eye.

Mountainman, SB21, 3M-TA3 and 2 others like this.
  14. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Makes the phrase stay home and stay safe take on a whole new meaning.

SB21, 3M-TA3, ghrit and 2 others like this.
  15. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

EXACTLY.
    You couldn't pay me to go into an area like that. We live out roughly 40 miles from the nearest likely hot spot for our AO. While I feel pretty secure, I wish it was further out some days.

Mountainman, SB21, mysterymet and 3 others like this.
  16. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I'm a bit torn on this. On one hand I don't go looking to place myself in a dangerous position, but on the other hand letting them prevent me from going where I want in a public place is conceding my freedom to them. Their desire to change the US into a tyranny can not be allowed, and if you let them continue to take it one step at a time eventually it will follow you home no matter where you live.

Remember, this was a rally to support law enforcement and other first responders. AntiFa and BLM showed up to counter protest and as always brought the violence with them.

17. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

If you watch the full sequence you can see where a fellow tried to break it up more than once.

Mr Now Dead Guy wouldn't let it go.

Cost him his life. Very sad, esp for his wife and kids.

I won't say I would be unhappy if the station got put out of business....After being sued into oblivion..

Cruisin Sloth and SB21 like this.
  18. ditch witch

This. This is the key right here. We can see in the videos that the Black Guns Matter guy attempted to instigate numerous fights throughout the rally, as well as other rallies prior to this. In most cases, the people he aggroed on refused to engage. If they walked away, he would immediately search out a new target, one that would play his game. Sadly, he found what he was looking for. Best thing to do if a seemingly unhinged individual tries to do this to you is to shrug and walk away. And I say that as someone who is the first person to puff up and get back in their face, but the rules are different here. They're just strike anywhere matches looking for some gas. Be damned if imma be their tank.

As a final note, there's video out now of Black Guns Matter as he struts away from the murder scene right after it happens. He's the one who was crowing about another dead white supremacist.

19. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

As we all know by now, the soup cans were used to be thrown at the police. But I have also been hearing that many of these protestors are becoming heavily armed. Kids talk to kids and people who should not have guns do. I am getting more concerned as Nov 3 draws near.

20. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

I've seen reports where Mr Fat-ass Black Shirt guy is the Producer for the TV station. If this is the case, this asshat also needs to be charged as an accessory before the fact....

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7