peaceful protest anyone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Oct 9, 2020.

1. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

I haven't seen that but they do have an ID on him. Lemme go find it... Twitter is LIT right now so it's buried somewhere.
    Jeremiah Elliot. He's a professional agitator.
    Meet Jeremiah Elliot: The Black Guns Matter Guy - No Mans Land EP

ADDED: He just put up a gofundme page to pay for his "personal safety"
    Jeremiah Elliott safty fund, organized by Jeremiah Elliott

Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
    Tully Mars and DKR like this.
  2. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Thanks for the link...I can see where folks believe he works for TV9.

what a wasted life...

Tully Mars and ditch witch like this.
  3. ditch witch

In Seattle, someone set a police car on fire with officers still inside. While not involved in a protest, it can't be denied it is a direct result of the extreme anti-police atmosphere Seattle has nurtured for months. One officer was taken to the hospital for severe burns.
    Full article can be read at
    Updated: Seattle Police car set on fire while officers were inside, one officer injured
    burnedPD.

Little peek at some Seattle antifa member's notebook. "We are so bad at PR" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    1. 2. 3. 4.

Meanwhile in Wauwatosa, WI, a large protest is underway headed by expired rapper Jay-Z. Traffic is being blocked and police are standing down.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
    3M-TA3 and Tully Mars like this.
  4. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Where did you get the antifa notebook?

3M-TA3 likes this.
  5. ditch witch

There's a lot of indie reporters who have people embedded in the groups to gather information on them, as well as film them. One of them got it. Most of these "protesters" are transient and living in shelters and homeless camps so it wouldn't be that hard to get a hold of while they're off shooting up or sleeping, I suppose.

A lot of times it comes from the knobs themselves. The members are mostly misfits desperate for attention so they can't resist posting stuff to show everyone how cool they are. Why they think unfriendly eyes aren't going to spy it is beyond me but no one has accused these people of being super smart.

6. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

We should start a funding campaign to raise money for hidden cameras for indie reports to use on antifa!

ditch witch and Tully Mars like this.
  7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Nice idea, but can there possibly be one that would not volunteer for the money then turn? "Turn" for sure, "up" in a ditch someplace when loose lips flapped. Seems to me that paying for the product makes better sense than paying up front. And then the agenda aspect rears its ugly head. My "vote" is watch and listen.

I'll add here that P-shop has rendered photos unreliable. What's left to rely on?

Cruisin Sloth and SB21 like this.
  8. ditch witch

All of the indies can be funded through Patreon, CashApp, and Venmo. I've donated to a few that consistently deliver the goods because they've dang sure earned it. Their cameras get smashed up on a regular basis, and some of them have been beaten so badly by "protesters" that they've had to be hospitalized. And a few of them were beaten so badly by police they had to be hospitalized. The fake Antifa press has made it dangerous for the real press.

9. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Much harder to fake video than photos... on the order of Many Magnitudes... Especially when it is less than a few weeks since the video was shot... Getting the shadows correct in a 2 minute video takes a good week of steady work, and if you add in the complexity of pixel juggling, add a couple of days to get that right on each frame... Forensic Analyses finds these small inperfections rather quickly..

10. ditch witch

Most of these videos are livestreams, so there's no time to edit. They're going up as it happens. That's what pisses the black bloc off so much. They can't control the narrative or edit out their faces if it's streaming as they're burning.

Tully Mars, mysterymet and 3M-TA3 like this.
  11. DKR

Last time it got 'real' in Los Angles - Over 1,100 Marines, 600 Army soldiers, and 6,500 National Guard troops patroled the streets of Los Angeles. August 4, 1992-- plus every asset of LAPD, CHP and fire depts.

For one small section of - one city. In one western State.

Backgrounder:
    http://www.militarymuseum.org/LARiots1

Beltway Bandit take
    https://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/conf_proceedings/CF148/CF148.appd.pdf

dot mil take on operations
    https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/pdfs/ADA340977.pdf

Now that the violent Left has had a chance to train, equip and deploy their minions, I have no idea how this will all turn out..

I'm going to assume badly - for everyone.

12. DKR

Marines stole the spotlight from the National Guard in the LA Riots

oddly this has never gotten the attention it should have - Las Vegas riots.
    West Las Vegas riots - Wikipedia

We'd lived in Las Vegas for years, but were able to completely flee in late 1991. We talked to friends about this. Very little coverage as it would be "bad for the Gaming industry".

not so much this time -
    155 arrested during night 4 of Las Vegas Strip protests for George Floyd

I would strongly suggest finding another place to vacation - not Las Vegas. The place is still a simmering pot...waiting to explode..

ditch witch and 3M-TA3 like this.
  13. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

One thing about LV is that if the water is turned off and no gas, it’s a long walk to nowhere in the middle of a not so friendly desert.

14. DKR

It gets even more bizzarro world

A bizarre investigative piece published by 9NEWS, the NBC affiliate that reportedly hired the unlicensed security guard who fatally shot a Trump supporter during a Denver "Patriot Rally," exposes the news station for contracting multiple unlicensed security guards..

An investigation self-run by the publication found that 30-year-old Matthew Dolloff—who is facing second-degree murder charges for the alleged killing of a conservative demonstrator during dueling Denver rallies on Saturday—is not the only non-credentialed security guard to accompany 9NEWS crews at riots during the past five months. In fact, Dolloff is one of five unlicensed security agents.

Under a taunting "Training Matters" heading, 9NEWS admitted that "those guards were not required to go through the extensive training Denver mandates all private security guards receive."

A license requires 16 hours of required training in addition to eight annual hours for renewal. To achieve armed status approved by the Denver Police Department, an applicant must be endorsed by written request.

“You can’t always go right to a firearm or lethal force,” International Counterintelligence Services president Grant Linhart, one of the city-approved security trainers, told 9NEWS. “Licensing and training requirements are important, so you know your operational boundaries—otherwise you run amok.”

SB21 likes this.
  15. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Do I foresee a lawsuit for 9NEWS? Perhaps a 7 figure lawsuit?

SB21 and mysterymet like this.
  16. ditch witch

Altoidfishfins and 3M-TA3 like this.
  17. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Hog feed !

Mountainman, ditch witch and SB21 like this.
  18. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

How can he/she be a Transexual Muslim? Doesn’t their Prophet preach that those things must be killed?
    He/she better not make a pilgrimage to Mecca...

ditch witch and Altoidfishfins like this.
  19. Well, I think I'm approaching my internet limit for the day...

20. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

He/ she/ it isn't a true Muslim till he/ she/it makes the pilgrimage,, we need to encourage,,, or force it to make the pilgrimage. Problem solved.

Mountainman and ditch witch like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7