peaceful protest anyone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Fortunately I was already at the BOL when that happened and not trying to make my way through Phx from points south.

And yeah, that IS Bizarro, dw. Got to be a SoCal visitor and hopefully not a permanent transplant. Phoenix is just turning leftie enough to invite and support it. Tucson, a former mining, ranching, farming and aerospace based community with a conservative mix of Anglos and Latinos with strong family and community values, curdled years ago.

Maybe @BTPost as well as the rest of us are outdated and the "Liberated" Muslim He/She is enjoying it's newly found freedom among those faithful to the middle-eastern religion. (Gag me with a spoon). Although in a place such as Iran or Saudi I'm fairly certain this individual would lose his / her head, literally.

SB21 likes this.
  2. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

I thought y'all would get a giggle from that one. Makes as much sense as a celibate prostitute.

That was the first report I'd come across of nonsense coming out of Phoenix. I knew there were some "peaceful protests" going on there but coverage of such had not crossed my screen until now. As I have been suspended from Twatter along with just about everyone who dared to post information regarding voter fraud or the Hunter laptop, I am now denied my steady drip of trainwreck. This may be a blessing to some of you as it will severely curtail my endless updates on the "peaceful protests" taking place across the US. :D

TinyDreams and SB21 like this.
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

ditch witch and 3M-TA3 like this.
  4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Actually, a lot of those Goons that did the Seattle Riots were young White Folk...

Tully Mars and ditch witch like this.
  5. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Young, white, communist folks

6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Pre-election super fun times in Portland:
    Election Eve: Antifa nearly burns down university apartments, promises 'good show tomorrow'

Protest is no longer even used as an excuse unless they are leaving the protective womb of the Multnomah County portions of Portland.

Tonight and likely for some time is going to be "spicy" as there will be residential Peaceful Protests along with burning down what's left to burn in Portland. Some of the Social Media groups I get information from were shut down Sunday but were back up again this morning.

Tully Mars and ditch witch like this.
  7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

No one said them young white folk was smart. In Portland if you burn down a business, pretty good chance it was minority owned. If you burn down one owned by a white person, good chance they're gay.

8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Tully Mars likes this.
  9. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Based on reports (and photos/videos) I have seen

The cat would be tossed off the top of a 4+ story building. in·shal·lah dude....

10. DKR

Tucson be a cesspit for decades. I left in 1972 and never looked back.

Tucson police confront protesters after windows smashed downtown

I can point to many reasons - but the University of Arizona provides the most fodder....

My sister was a cop for over a decade and finally called it quits with the Mayor and Police chief both said they were "Mexican" not "Mexican-American" -- just Mexican.

Both are far left loons as well.

STANGF150, Tully Mars and ditch witch like this.
  11. ditch witch

Well if nothing else I've added a black, ninja pajama outfit and skateboard to my grey man warddrobe. Couple that with me being a fat white girl and I'll blend right in with the filth.

STANGF150, oldawg, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  12. DKR

SB21, Tully Mars and ditch witch like this.
  13. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Them ain't the spurs of a fat white girl in your avatar up there ,,, ,:D

Tully Mars likes this.
  14. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

This kid is such a joke. I would like to see the youth shut down the country.

6A2A84E0-5F9D-4B5F-9A18-A92B699B9690.

GrayGhost, SB21, Tully Mars and 2 others like this.
  15. ditch witch

Hes an idiot. 2nd debate when Trump said the kids were being brought in by coyotes and cartels he was screeching about Trump being xenophobic and how dare he call the parents coyotes. Then again I guess he was a step up from the ones who thought he meant actual coyotes were carrying kids over the border like four legged storks.

Meanwhile in DC... BREAKING: Bevelyn Beatty Stabbed in the Back... Multiple Proud Boys Stabbed in DC (VIDEO)

Motomom34, SB21 and Tully Mars like this.
  16. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

It’s time to pray and then get to work cleaning up God’s house and removing all the trash that has accumulated there.

SB21 and Tully Mars like this.
  17. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Pray for our country. We are going to need it.

oldawg, SB21 and Tully Mars like this.
  18. DKR

Least anyone believe the Loons in Portlandia are going away

[​IMG]
    they are not.

Motomom34 and Tully Mars like this.
  19. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Tully Mars likes this.
  20. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Couldn’t happen to a Nicer Bunch of Folks....

Tully Mars and magicfingers like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7