Pellet Rifles

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by wastelander, Jul 21, 2013.

Tags:
  1. wastelander

wastelander Bad English, bare with me

Well, this may not apply to most of you but still.
    Since I live in a country where firearms are very restricted I only have three rifles ,one shotgun
    and a handgun and a long drive to the range to get some practice, so I bought me a pellet "carbine" type shooter a few years ago.
    It's really nice to be able to shoot out in the yard I must say, and it's great to take out rabbits and the blackbirds who are spreading the trash from the bin out on the yard.
    My kid's got a break barrel variant for x-mas about the same time and it's fun shooting up cans with him also.
    The shooter I got wasn't the cheapest, but it felt alot like my main rifle I thought when I got it and Im very happy with it.

Pros if you ask me: legal anywhere, accurate up to say 50 yards, powerful enough to put some food on the table, quiet, fun and practically free ammo (500 pellet for $10 roughly in Sweden and I pump with a hand pump)

A Benjamin Marauder PCP-pistol in .22 with shoulder stock

What's your experiences with pellet rifles?
    aaaaaasquirell. prod.

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I've had some backyard fun with my Gamo. Plenty accurate to about 25 yards that I can keep a small veggie can on a string swinging. [beer]

wastelander likes this.
  3. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

There have been some good post on this subject. Try the search feature for some older posts. If that does not work we will go to plan B.

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Ricdoug, in wayback times, had threads on the subject. You can find him and his posts with the member search.

Thanx, Mm, I'd forgotten.

5. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

1. Bishop
    Here's my pCP 22 caliber air gun. [MEDIA]
    Thread by: Bishop, Oct 24, 2019, 4 replies, in forum: Firearms
  2. HK_User
  3. tedrow42
  4. HK_User
  5. Gator 45/70
  6. Witch Doctor 01
  7. ricdoug