Pelosi's daughter stirring it up for the O supporters.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Pelosi's daughter stirring it up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2kGPdxkofo
    "Nancy Pelosi 's daughter is an aspiring film producer. She made this short but disturbing video in NYC which has caused quite a stir in the "progressive" community. I imagine her mother was furious." was furious."

Brokor likes this.
  2. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Those people are so clueless...they just don't think. .....typifies everything wrong with welfare recipients' attitude and the white guilt that allows it.

I would like to be a fly on the wall at Thanksgiving around the Pelosi household.......actually, not really, but I would like to see some of the arguments (if they even speak).

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
  3. limpingbear

limpingbear future cancer survivor....

I think I lost IQ points listening to some of those people. I had to turn it off when he started talking about his "ancestors".....
    This country is so screwed....

Brokor, ghrit and Quigley_Sharps like this.
  4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I have nothing good to say here.

Prepare.

oldawg and Quigley_Sharps like this.
  5. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

I guess that makes the taxpayers a bunch of enablers....

Yard Dart likes this.
  6. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Maybe a good cat fight where the daughter stabs dear Nancy in the eye!!!

7. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Or eats her face......

(Damn i must have read some zombie thread,,,,)

Yard Dart likes this.
  8. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Here you go people . I warn you right now this is nasty to the core. Talks about getting pregnant for big bucks of welfare. Don't let your kids hear this video.

9. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Got about half way through the clip and found myself wanting to load more mags and thinking I need more #3BB.

Yard Dart likes this.
  10. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Sick direction the country has gone in. There is no real way back from this. Entitlement spending is nothing but free lunch for lazy people.

11. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

Some days I find myself agreeing with the NWO plan to get rid of the "useless eaters" (that would be these people)

Lenin got rid of the "useful idiots" once he was in power.

12. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Just wait til the economy totally crashes and the Chinese no longer lend the US money, nor any other nations. The FedGov won't be able to give the Useless Eaters their foodstamps/EIB cards. When the U.E.'s get hungry, things get very ugly very fast - a lot of them will die when trying to take from the preppers. Many will simply starve waiting for the FedGov to feed them. One year after TEOTWAWKI day, things will be very quiet, methinks. [shiz]

13. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I say..Give'em free bath salt's....!!!

They can eat each other...99% of the problem solved !!!

Seawolf1090 and Quigley_Sharps like this.
  14. limpingbear

limpingbear future cancer survivor....

need more ammo first....

Gator 45/70 and TwoCrows like this.
  15. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

I always had this crazy idea that it's not a good idea to have kids if *you* can't support them.

Gator 45/70 and TwoCrows like this.
  16. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

That hip hop song says it all doesnt it? Quote"All you need to do is Flock and in nine months you getting the big bucks". "That's where the tax payer money go".

Im telling you kids are buying into this crap. I am glad my son plays heavy metal apocalypse music. Scary but at least he has a job as does his wife. No food stamps ,no hand outs. They come over and work in the garden and are planning on bringing my grand kids here when the shtf. Im teaching my Daughter in law to shoot. I am happy about that. They live in a neighborhood where this type of thing is going on all over. Single women, black, white and Hispanic all having 4 to 5 kids just to get the welfare checks. NOTHING BUT LEECHES ON SOCIETY. The sad part? its not the children's fault. They are poisoned by this life style.

Yard Dart, VHestin and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7