Pelosi's home broken into husband assaulted

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Minuteman, Oct 28, 2022.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Hey if they keep pressing charges and it goes to court they will be compelled to produce that video.

SB21, Gator 45/70 and Minuteman like this.
  2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

My thoughts from another forum:
    • It's the residence of the Speaker of the House who also has wealth in the tens of millions of dollars. There are likely very sophisticated video surveillance and alarm systems which would include panic buttons and a monitoring service.
    • The glass door was broken by police to gain entry. There are no signs of forced entry by DePape.
    • The attack happened shortly after 2 AM, when you would expect doors to be locked and alarms armed. How did DePape gain entry under those conditions without forcing entry?
    • Based on the above it's very likely that he was let in by Paul Pelosi. If video from their security system does not surface showing DePape gaining entry without being let in it will make this scenario much more likely.
    • There have been rumors about Paul Pelosi extracurricular activities for years. None of my business what he does with consenting adults and only rumors (though lots of them over a long time period) but it does add credibility to the claim that he picked up DePape and brought him home.
    • DePape could have used that as a way to gain entry with the intent to cause harm to either Pelosi for whatever reasons, including political, he may have had. It could have also been an attempt to rob the Pelosi's or to extort Paul.
    • I'm going to wait for more facts to come forth before investing in an opinion, not that my opinion on this matters anyway.
    • The only real issue to me is politicizing that was almost certainly not political, at least in the way it's being spun.
    • I'll add that regardless of how much I detest Nancy Pelosi's politics I do not wish either of the Pelosi's harm and hope the 80+ Paul a full recovery. I also don't want them smeared with disinformation.

Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

One report said nieghbors had seen Paul Pelosi coming home with young men, including DePape before.

jim2, Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I've read that and wouldn't be surprised if it were true. Hell, if I had to crawl in the sack with Nancy every night I'd consider damn near any alternative myself.

The problem with these type of politically charged stories is the volume of things fabricated to push an agenda. R's and D's are working overtime on this one. "People say" and "sources say" mean they made it up. To me the litmus test is if they release video showing DePape breaking in. If not, ,y assumption is that he was let in.

jim2, 4x4, Ura-Ki and 3 others like this.
  5. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

If you’re waiting for the truth to come out, you might want to pull up a chair (or couch), some food (a lot), water, a toilet nearby ‘cuz I think you will have several birthdays to go through before any “truth” comes out.

jim2, Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and 3 others like this.
  6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Just an opinion, nothing more, but a very valid one!

4x4, Gator 45/70 and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  7. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Lets not forget this story is a distraction from whats important.

9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

As of this morning the main stream media is still saying the guy broke in.
    If you look at the pictures of the "break in" it looks a hell of a lot more like someone trying to break out. And the fact that who ever called 911 said they let the person in.

10. Minuteman

11. Minuteman

Heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who....

I totally believe this but this second hand gossip isn't evidence.

Screenshot_20221031-084317_MeWe.

jim2, mysterymet, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  12. Minuteman

Screenshot_20221031-084551_MeWe.

4x4, mysterymet, Ura-Ki and 3 others like this.
  13. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Ura-Ki, enloopious and Gator 45/70 like this.
  14. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I figure a little of the broken glass might fall out side when breaking in, bit that looks like nearly all of it went outside.

jim2, Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  15. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Where was the rest of the Perp's clothes found? Inquiring Minds want to know?

jim2, SB21, 4x4 and 5 others like this.
  16. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

So he is playing with boys -----now if this was a Republican it would be all over the news but of course a demoRAT nothing is said. Just like Barney Frank and his male prostitute,

jim2, SB21, 4x4 and 2 others like this.
  17. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Gun control?! He had a hammer! Perhaps, hammer control?

jim2, SB21, Gator 45/70 and 1 other person like this.
  18. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Who's dressing up as Paul for Halloween?
    What are the odds Hammer boy gets otta jail and tells his version?

jim2, SB21 and Ura-Ki like this.
  19. Minuteman

Screenshot_20221031-184747_MeWe.

jim2, johnbb, SB21 and 4 others like this.
  20. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

Ok gays wedding=gay tryst, and the bars just happen to close in Calif at 2

jim2, SB21, Gator 45/70 and 1 other person like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7