pentagon footage bogus?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Tango3, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

2. CBMS

CBMS Looking for a safe place

Re: pentagonfootage bogus?

hmmm looks like it was a bunker buster, mounted on a home made Rocket. I mean why not, Al-Quida has been making those for YEARS

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Tango, you need a life. Dredging up loons like that guy will stultify you.
    [beer]

4. QuietOne

QuietOne Monkey++

But, but it's all true. The Voices told me so... [tinfoil101]

5. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Stultifying, Yeah that's about right..Don't worry; after the rogue mod warning I figure I'm not long for the cage anyway....Not such a bad thing; actually, I don't shoot as much as you guys anymore... If I don't fill the board with crap spewed by web idiots who couldn't even define "critical thinking"; Perhaps I'd accomplish something more satisfying with my time...perhaps it is a good time to adjust my "gig-line",and rein in the "looser angels"... carry on[boozingbuddies][beer][beer]

6. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

My thoughts are: critically analyzing broadcast (probably loaded to you tube) video with out the original signal is a waste of time...

Lord knows how many time base or format corrections were made going from the original released security video tape/disk to nbc broadcast video, to video tape off the tv(?), probably up to to "you tube...". then finally down to the analyzers' computer. Compounding errors makes any critical measurements meaningless...

7. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

Remember the so called flamethrower monted on the tracked recovery vehicle at the Davidian compound at Waco? turned out to be a piece of drywall.

With the advent of computers and software like photoshop, I take those so called conspiracy videos with a grain of salt.

8. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Believe that was a"tank retriever" with the boom folded forward...:)
    So yes, there was a pipe like thing on that chassis but it had a sheave(pully) on the end for the winch cable.

9. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

That entry hole was pretty small for a Airliner to fit in, and that is a fact.

10. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

Yeah and no wing damage points or broken up wings...they didn't just fold up and follow inside to be vaporized... Plus the dept and precision of penetration. Hard to believe they even tried to lie about the PA and Pentagon incidents. But that's where we are...seven years later! And they're fully convinced, with good reason, that we'll just keep on allowing it.

Byte

11. GLOCKENNBOOMER

GLOCKENNBOOMER MONKEY MILITIAMAN

12. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Goodpoint That's the most powerful reason to doubt all this "911 truth stuff" I can't honestly believe we/somebody would do away with the passengers and crew, though if you accept in any way the buildings were "brought" down purposely (and even I'm not at 100% on that ) that 's exactly what that means (on an even larger scale). I don't have an answer but there are alot (?) of questions....( are there really or just bad information?)
    loosechange debate here: Gotta admit it does get a little ridiculous:http://s1.zetaboards.com/LooseChangeForums/topic/99740/1/

Let's recap here shall we the list of people who I have seen that you have brought into this conspiracy just in the last few hours that I've been a member here:

Those Demo experts who claim to have been at the WTC before it collapsed were in on it, that the lady who took the picture of flight 93 is in on it, that there had to be people who planted the wreckage who were in on it, the people who did the DNA tests from the Pentagon, the WTC, AND Shanksville were in on it, that the fire chief and Larry Silverstein were in on it, that the people who were fighting the fires in building 7 were in on it, that the people who planted the wreckage at the Pentagon and the crash cite of flight 93 were in on it, Cheney was in on it, these are only the people I've seen you list and I've only been here for a few hours so I'm quite sure there must be dozens to hundreds more, so just how far does this conspiracy go? How many people are in on this thing?

13. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

"blivet" quotient is pretty high here...

14. GLOCKENNBOOMER

The towers were brought down by demolition teams of the Israeli Mossad, but let's just ignore the fact that those 2 airplanes crashed into them causing thousands of gallons of jet fuel to burn at superhot temps weakening the framework of the towers causing them to pancake on top of each other.

15. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

all hail thermal expansion!..."super hot" why would that fuel burn any hotter than regular fuel? (Though you gotta throw all the burning cubicles and blackberry's in there).....where'd the core columns go??Steel doesnt just disappear, if the floors "pancaked" the central columns woul be protruding likea shishkabob (?)link
    Besides the buildings were designed to survive an airliner impact.

" She was a good goat..."
    "uh excuse me sir:Mr President, an airliner has just crashed in the center of a major American city."
    "She liked to eat the green g...gr...grass...."
    (?)
    I don'tknow! and if I did I'd be wealthy or "wake up" dead...

16. GLOCKENNBOOMER

Do you think that some teams came in in the middle of the night on 9/10 and took out the support columns and snuck them out under cover of darkness?

17. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

why yes! exactly...penn & teller sleight of hand?
    where are they (steel supports) and why were there molten or at least incandescent (glowing) hot puddles in the basement under the wreckage hot for weeks?"they" set off some new tech weapon that consumed the supports from the basement bottom up.initiating the telescoping collapse..
    I don't know but it's a"black swan"( an event never seen before that flies in the face of convention) and it happened twice in one day! Two incidents unique in history, happened just hours apart...

18. OzarkSaints

OzarkSaints Monkey++

"Two incidents unique in history, happened just hours apart..."

nope.

Three incidents.....

let's not forget World Trade Center 7, which no plane hit....

19. USMCwife

USMCwife Monkey++

Anyone who believes the 9/11 attacks are a hoax is full of crap! I'd use at lot worse language, but I'm going to be nice here. Tell all the families of the flight crews and passengers your conspiracy theories. Even the ones who were talking on the phone with their loved ones describing every detailed when it occured.

Study your history about the Crystal Palace in New York. It was a building of American innovation--celebrating American accomplishments. It was made mostly out of iron and glass. It unfortunately caught fire in 1858 and the entire building simply melted. As we all know, glass can melt at 2600-2900 F and iron can melt at around 1200 F. The buliding melted!!!!! I don't remember there being such thing as jet fuel back then!! The fire was only fueled by the wood flooring on the inside! It was hot enough to melt the glass! Steel has a lower melting temperature than glass at about 2500 F. Add some jet fuel to accelerate the blaze! It happened! There is so much true "common sense" evidence to crush all conspiracy theories about 9/11. Our government is no angel, but they sure as hell didn't orchestrate an attack on their own economy! Worst case scenario--they might have known it was coming, but c'mon!

Nothing makes my blood boil more than folks who don't use common sense just because they want to blame everything on the government. Our government sucks right now---it's so far away from the intentions of our founding fathers. Call them out on the things our government does against the people such as gun control, the fairness doctrine, and the loss of so many of our freedoms. People who make up crap like this just look foolish. Don't waste your brain cells on such foolish crap on youtube!

20. SLugomist

SLugomist Monkey++

"Nothing makes my blood boil more than folks who don't use common sense...."

I think both sides of this arguement feel the same way.

I just find it interesting that there was no aluminum plane wreckage around the pentagon and in that field in PA, and that WTC 7 fell without being hit and no other buildings next to the towers fell. As WTC 7 housed many national security groups.
    Not to mention the towers fell at free fall speed, kinda violates the laws of physics.

Anyhow, believe what you want. I won't hold it against you.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7