pentagon footage bogus?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Tango3, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

Maybe I am!!!

[alien][tinfoil101]

Really, though. That is the sole reason that why CTs will never be mainstream. Because facts are not what interests them. It's all about rapid fire information- truth or fiction. Misrepresenting the initial reports as facts and other misinformation techniques. If they truly wanted facts, they could get them.

What I find truly amazing is the fact that CTs tend to think of themselves as enlightened and free thinking. They are possibly bigger conformers than boy scouts. A CT only has to state something for the rest to follow. Then it's spreads like wildfire amongst other CTs. No factual backing. None. No free thinking. Just an idea. Absence of evidence to a CT just means a cover up.

If you truly feel like spreading the message about misuse of government power, clinging to every wild-eyed theory as truth won't help.

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

3. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Ok, Widmer Hefe today. I watch all the vids, read both sides, etc. Time for another beer. 5 more beers and I will determine that someone is right. Probably determine I am right to be drinking beer versus solving the insolvable. In a sense, I solved it.

4. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

Touché

[beer]

5. Brokor

To me that's preferable to favoring the 9-11 omitted report. [booze]I am tired of this topic.

6. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

I tired of it long ago. Both sides of the arguement feel like they are arguing with idiots. I have found this the best time to agree to not agree and move on.

7. Brokor

Yes. Hey, if anybody wants an accurate account of events, this documentary is not just about telling you what happened, it is just a collection (the best I have ever found) of all relevant information pertaining to 9-11, to include John O'neill (at the 1 hour mark), the bombs in NYC (at 1hr 30 min+), and pretty much everything in between.

YouTube - Core Of Corruption Volume 1: In The Shadows {Full Film}!

Form your own conclusions.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7