Pentagon was ready to roll during Benghazi

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tikka, Dec 9, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

"This leaves no doubt military assets were offered and ready to go, and awaiting State Department signoff, which did not come,” Judicial Watch, a nonprofit government watchdog said in a statement."

"The revelation appears to contradict testimony Defense Secretary Leon Panetta gave lawmakers in 2013, when he said there was no time to get forces to the scene in Libya, where four Americans were killed, including U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens."

'Spinning up as we speak': Email shows Pentagon was ready to roll as Benghazi attack occurred | Fox News

It never made sense why Panetta said we couldn't get there in time...

2. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

The fact that General Ham and Admiral Gaouette were ready and said so cost them their jobs and both have been placed in a dark shadow since. Both had the tools close enough to intervene. Politicians committed treason. But that is just my tin foil wrapped opinion I guess as nothing has ever been done about it.

3. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

oldawg and sec_monkey like this.
  4. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Just like the Pueblo insult. Assets were close enough to take down the NKs. Nobody in the political side thought the NKs would have the balls. So much for mis advisors.

The Captain of the Pueblo requested scuttling charges be placed so he could sink the Pueblo if needed. DENIED.

5. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

At the Pueblo, did the assets stand down and a general and an admiral get fired?

4 Americans were thrown under the bus and abandoned to die. Now the Secretary of State who did not authorize a go is running for POTUS?

I've read history repeats itself; I didn't know the repetitian would be so shaming.

6. HK_User

I doubt any were fired but the crew was brutalized by NK for years.

7. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

I guess that justifies Benghazi to you; however, not me.

8. HK_User

How did you come to that conclusion?

9. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

By your post, as I do not know you from Adam, what else would I go by?
    If I was mistaken, I apologize.

I was a war fighter and we believed someone would come for us. The fact 0bama-Clinton did not; crossed a line of no return with me.

10. HK_User

By your post it is clear that you have not a clue about the "Pueblo Incident"

11. HK_User

So did the Pueblo Crew.

USS PUEBLO (AGER-2)

12. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

Sorry I do. I also am quite knowledgeable about the USS Liberty and that Benedict Arnold's leg is buried as a hero while his body is that of a traitor.
    To remind others: LIBERTY! . Benedict Arnold's Leg | PBS

As I said I do not know you; nor do you know me.

1. 3M-TA3
  2. Bandit99
  3. Yard Dart
  4. Asia-Off-Grid
  5. Asia-Off-Grid
  6. Yard Dart
  7. Yard Dart
  8. Motomom34
  9. Oltymer
  10. Motomom34
  11. 3M-TA3
  12. duane