People Are Dumb

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meat, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

[LMAO]

Careful @Meat......... @Witch Doctor 01 could shanghai you and take you on a balloon ride. I would pay big money to watch that landing. :LOL:

2. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Wish I could convince the IRS....

3. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I know folks who have ridden in hot air bloons. They survived! The rare crashes that happen tend to be slow motion low energy affairs.

4. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

there have also been accidents with 100% fatalities :( :(

5. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Along with plenty of brass I’ve managed to pick up probably 1200 plus aluminum cans on or near the National Forest roads. Littering is dumb.

Gator 45/70 and sec_monkey like this.
  6. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

When I see some one camping , and there is trash all around I take pictures obviously so they see me doing it. Public land they can do nothing about it.
    Except clean it up.
    I clean up where I camp, whether it's mine or not ,because I don't want any one thinking it was mine.

SoaySheep, Meat and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

It’s quite depressing the amount of trash people leave behind. A good portion of them are shooters. Boo.

Gator 45/70 and GrayGhost like this.
  8. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I agree ,,,it's completely dumb and a perfect example of the ethics and morals of the ones that do . It makes no sense , those meatheads have to put gas in their cars , 99 % of the time there's a trash can right at the pump. They'd rather throw it out the window than in a trash can.
    When I drove a truck long haul , I would keep a bucket and while I was being unloaded I would walk around and pick up cans. It all adds up , plus a little bit of exercise.

oldman11, Meat and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

A tip o' me hat to all those that take responsibility to keep roadsides picked up. Civic responsibility in action.

GrayGhost, Zimmy, oldman11 and 2 others like this.
  10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

You mean like all the SJWs that do that to complete their Community Service requirements leved by the Courts after the get arrested for Illegal Protests....

STANGF150 and oldman11 like this.
  11. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Nope, referring to the companies and private citizens that step up and do rural roads and highways.. Dot gov's "volunteers" are a different batch of labor that are sent out on the interstates and major roads under state worker direction and supervision.

oldman11 likes this.
  12. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I’ve adopted a section of the Olympic National Forest. I’m trying to find one of the beer drinkers most responsible for the litter. Name is Keith Stone. :whistle:

Motomom34, Gator 45/70 and oldman11 like this.
  13. SoaySheep

SoaySheep Monkey

The jury system is designed to pick people that the lawyers think that they can convince of something. That's why the jury pool questionnaire asks about education and job experience

Meat and Gator 45/70 like this.
  14. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Not a perfect system for sure. Best to avoid being on the wrong end. :D

Gator 45/70 and SoaySheep like this.
  15. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Yesterday there was a stoplight malfunctioning. The only logical option was to run the red after the folks turning left were clear. Most people were like “nah.” My thoughts went to SHTF. Multiply the confusion and people by 100 or more. Laying low initially would be a solid plan. My plan though is to “borrow” a boat to get home. Not quite up to my doorstep but close enough. If all turns out well I’ll make them whole again and life goes on. :D

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

You have hi-vis. You could have directed traffic and had lots of fun.

Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  17. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

So a gate keeps getting left open after shift. I know a guy that volunteered to make sure it’s shut each night. He’d leave 5 minutes early each shift to check it and or close it. The managers all said “nah.” So did I mention this gate keeps getting left open?
    *scratches my head*

Motomom34 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  18. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Haha. Good idea. It’s funny how different one’s attitude is being stuck in traffic while on the clock and off the clock. In this particular instance it was more comical. :D

19. SoaySheep

SoaySheep Monkey

Kind of makes me wonder if the manager wants the gate open for some reason. A hidden security camera unbeknownst to him may be in order.

Zimmy and Meat like this.
  20. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

That guy I know secures most of the other doors nightly. During boot time. He hasn’t needed 15 minutes to tie his shoes since kindergarten. Lol. :D

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7