People are insane!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hanzo, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

It's unbelievable . But the left has caused this war on our Police officers , and it seems to fall over into our other 1st responders as well . I have no idea where all of this is going to lead to , but it really does worry me .

Altoidfishfins, Hanzo, Ura-Ki and 6 others like this.
  3. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

4. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Now the former McDonalds burger flipper will have a grudge against paramedics..

Hanzo, sec_monkey, Ura-Ki and 6 others like this.
  5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Well hopefully they get in a car crash and that medic gets to put a chest tube in them.

Hanzo, sec_monkey, Ura-Ki and 7 others like this.
  6. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Or take blood gases from a femoral artery.

Hanzo, sec_monkey, Ura-Ki and 4 others like this.
  7. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

No comment,wife is looking.
    [flag]

Hanzo, sec_monkey, Ura-Ki and 6 others like this.
  8. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

^^^^^^ LOL, Wifely censorship^^^^^^

9. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

And these are the same idiot's that want $15.00 an hour.

10. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Just read a twitter tweet rant of some young airhead who was trying to make a gender discrimination thing out of her being fired for repeatedly being late to work at Taco Bell, and saying how she was going to sue their asses off. ....... I just laughed at the whole thing and moved on ..... nothing to see here folks.

Sorry back on track. Most of the cities / metropolitan areas here in Florida lean strongly Liberal and or Democratic.

SB21, Hanzo, sec_monkey and 6 others like this.
  11. HK_User

There is a reason for that, medical help and meds will not help the population's loco problem.

12. That really sucks.

I don't understand these idiots. When I managed restaurants I would give officers free coffee. I wanted uniforms in the building to discourage stupid behavior. My husband avoided several speeding tickets because all of the officers loved him. Maybe someday leftists will mature enough to realize that being nicer will make their lives easier.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2019
  13. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

I often wish I could talk about some of the cases my wife investigates. One common theme in all of the blowing off steam is the so called victims of discrimination saying "I felt like." without a shred of evidence or witness. Only 6 more months until she retires. I will say that she figures for every ONE legit case there are 30 just looking to win the Settlement Lotto.......... and often do because it is cheaper for the respondent to simply pay a couple hundred to a couple thousand dollars to make the complaint go away.

14. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Sad!
    My own experience as a first responder were the exact opposite, in Cali no less! I had a couple of families offer money just for being there, countless numbers of folks constantly bringing food and water to us, offering us a place to shower, sleep, eat, anything! Had the owners of a small shopping mall block off the entire parking lot for us so we had a place to gather and do what ever! We could walk into just about any eating place and not only would customers get up and give us their seat, they would try to pay for our meals!
    Even had a couple of younger mil types standing guard around our trucks to keep the crooks from doing crook stuff!

You would think people would be more respectful to folks in uniform, but i guess not, not any more!

15. HK_User

Same deal here.
    As a Volunteer EMT we often ate in the same place. If we got a call while eating we bugged out, upon our return we were served fresh hot food at no cost.
    One night we got a call, a car had wrecked on the other side of the Freeway. It was so bad that upon arrival we could not call in the type of car. Within minutes we called LIFEFLYT.
    SO and HPD closed both lanes.
    The chopper landed in the south bound lane of I45 and we packaged the patient and loaded up.

We received an applause from Staff and Patrons upon our return to the restaurant!

Worth more to us than any Pay Check!

16. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Now wait a second... Let's think this through.... So, if a Gay person goes to a bakery to get a cake made and is refused service they are awarded $130,000 by a court of law. So, as a First Responder of any type (Police, EMT, etc...) is refused then one would say they have a much better than average chance of being awarded a large punitive damage settlement since there is precedent, actually much larger since it was McDonalds that refused them.

So, if they want to stop this nonsense, and stop it right friggin now not just in Florida but everywhere, sue them. Sue them until they squeal then sue them some more. It will ensure that NO companies anywhere refuse them service - ever. Hell, I wish someone would refuse me service...

Edit: Big deal so they fired the employee. The damage was already done. Did they fire the entire staff because obviously others heard him refuse service to the Paramedics? Did they take steps to ensure this never happens again at one of their restaurants? Normally, I do not condone resorting to legal means and normally I would say that the firing under normal circumstance would have been enough if it was something as simple as insulting them but this was much, much worse and against those that protect and serve us all. Sue them under they squeal loud and long.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    3cyl, SB21, Dont and 5 others like this.
  17. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

And get paid as a talking head.

Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  18. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

Just tell them if you ever get a call from the place, forget it! I know this wouldn't happen but it's a nice thought. I always figured I would back up the local cops if needed. Then the chief and another local cop yelled and screamed at me over nothing. Now, I'm not so sure on risking my neck for such assholes.

Hanzo and Altoidfishfins like this.
  19. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I
    I'm going to have to say I agree with you Bandit . I'm not one for suing , but it's just about time to turn the tables on these wackjobs .
    I was driving home from work the other day , kind of spaced out , just cruising down the road , a cop passes me , I see in the rear view mirror he hit's his lights ,U turns it , pulls me over . Speeding , 60 in a 45 . I got a lead foot , but I didn't realize I was going that fast , and I didn't realize the speed limit was that low , had just hit the city limits . I was as polite as I could be , and thanked him for serving us , thanked him for his sacrifices for us , apologized for having to bother him like that , even thanked him for the ticket . These days , these guys need to hear that the majority of us still respect them for doing their job . So to all of you 1st responders , active and former military , Thank you .

Bandit99, sec_monkey and HK_User like this.
  20. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

So kissing his ass did not work, LOL. I have no problem with LE except for their revenue generating BS tickets for things that do not put anyone else in danger but maybe myself and that includes speeding when it's safe. Have no need for them where I live since they would never get here in time to stop anything and would show up in the aftermath of the problem.

SB21 and sec_monkey like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7