Petition to repeal the 2nd Amendment

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by CaboWabo5150, May 14, 2013.

1. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

How stupid are people...? Very....
    They're like 5 year old kids. Only dumber..

I hope there were some people that told this guy where to stick the petition that were edited out..

Youtube Video

2. tnbwill

tnbwill Monkey

It is truly sad to see what people are willing to sign away these days. Also, those are the same people that will piss and moan about identity theft but they'll sign a random petition on a boardwalk, even giving the guy their birth date.

3. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

motivatorf9ed34161498472d9f63b76f703e225faaf1a7c4.

Miss the part about the "Keep the illegal guns on the street", didja ? [tongue]

4. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

No, the joke is the apathetic parasites in our country that for some unexplained reason, are allowed to have a vote.

JABECmfg, mysterymet and CaboWabo5150 like this.
  5. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

Nope, didn't miss it... The guy was trying to be as ridiculous as he could, and the idiots still signed right up.. That's the point of the thread..

6. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I mean seriously! Those people would sign their own death warrant and not give it a second thought.

Witch Doctor 01 likes this.
  7. JABECmfg

JABECmfg multi-useless

[winkthumb]

Here's the same guy getting people to sign a petition to repeal the First Amendment...

...and asking people what they think about how we nuked China (or, how China nuked Russia) a couple weeks ago. (This one gets pretty good around 1:57)

8. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

Well, I thought it was hillarious, it is Kalifornia after all. foosed

Any yes, all the the idiots signing up proved just how STOOPID they reallly are.[shoked]

CaboWabo5150, Motomom34 and JABECmfg like this.
  9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Jay Leno has a guy that shows up every now and then and "invents" useless do nothing devices, then cons sheep on the street into saying that they work and would buy one. Amazing. Jay manages to expose more idiots than even the MSM can manage.

CaboWabo5150 and JABECmfg like this.
  10. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

That video is pathetic. It is really sad that people don't question, don't listen, don't read. I think most people have an attention span of a one line tweet and that is all they can absorb.

CaboWabo5150 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7