Phil Schnieder/The Alien Agenda/ War with the Greys

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by UncleMorgan, Dec 22, 2015.

1. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Phil Schnieder, former Black Ops worker, survivor of the Dulce Confrontation (and more) speaks out in a seven segment video.

Put on your tin-foil hats and crinkle them on tight.

You probably haven't seen anything like this before.

Aeason likes this.
  2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I have seen it before. No matter what he has to say, we shouldn't forget how Phil Schneider was murdered. Brutally tortured and killed, and the coroner listed it as suicide I believe. Very disturbing.

Aeason likes this.
  3. Gopherman

Gopherman Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Back to Sleep

I seen extensive video's on the Dulce complex as well! In my opinion, where there's smoke there's the potential for fire! We definitely have bigger fish to fry these days, If there are Aliens amongst us of the Extraterrestrial type, they could have or would have wiped us all out any time they wanted to and there is nothing we can do about it. The Terrestrial Aliens, definitely scare me more!
    P.S. I have seen very strange things twice in my life, there is definitely something out there we can't explain!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
    Dunerunner and Aeason like this.
  4. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

A 95 year old friend who is dying told me "I might be off about this, but next year expect the gov't to admit there are aliens out there." Since he is one of the smartest people I know and not known to be nutz or to make stupid comments, it makes me wonder. He was at Los Alamos in WWII too. I've seen some mighty weird stuff that even I'm not willing to talk about because I like walking around free, but there is something going on.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  5. Gopherman

For people of Faith, this all Lines up Biblically as well! There are numerous times throughout the teachings where it was stated in no uncertain terms!

Aeason likes this.
  6. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Let's not get into the religious aspect if we can avoid it. I don't think there's a tinfoil section for the religious forum. [LMAO]

Aeason and Gopherman like this.
  7. Gopherman

Well since 95% of the people on the planet (Major Majority) are believers in something other than themselves, I thought it might help to know that belief in these types of things is not a contradiction!(y)

8. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Well even if you don't believe in the Bible (I do however) it still makes interesting reading (especially Proverbs, which has great advice no matter who, or what, you are) and the "predictions" do seem to be coming true no matter who made them. If Jean Dixon (THAT should date me!) made these "predictions" would it have mattered as long as they look to be coming true? No, not looking to start a fight, just pointing out if some nutter (Jean) said it, it would be OK, but to quote the Bible... ?

Sapper John likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7