Phony Doctor gives real exams

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CRC, Apr 21, 2006.

1. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Ok..I am officially embarrassed to be a female..(just today though)....How could anyone fall for this????

http://news.aol.com/strange/story?id=n20060420114009990015&cid=936

Phony Doctor Gives Free Breast Exams
    Reuters
    MIAMI (April 20) - A 76-year-old man claiming to be a doctor went door-to-door in a Florida neighborhood offering free breast exams, and was charged with sexually assaulting two women who accepted the offer, police said on Thursday.

One woman became suspicious after the man asked her to remove all her clothes and began conducting a purported genital exam without donning rubber gloves, investigators said.

The woman then phoned the Broward County Sheriff's Office and the suspect fled. He was arrested at another woman's apartment in the same Lauderdale Lakes neighborhood on Wednesday, a sheriff's spokesman said.

The white-haired suspect, Philip Winikoff, carried a black bag and claimed to be visiting on behalf of a local hospital.

"He told the woman that he was in the neighborhood offering free breast exams," sheriff's spokesman Hugh Graf said in a statement.

At least two women, both in their 30s, let him into their homes and he fondled and sexually assaulted them, the investigators said.

Winikoff was not a doctor, Graf said. He worked as a shuttle driver for an auto dealership.

2. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Damn, now I am gonna have to stop doing this in the neighborhoods around me. I cant' stand it when someone gets over ambitous and messes it up for the rest of us citizens.

3. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

[nono]
    And when he wouldn't take the beer out of his hand. Bad Bard. [LMAO]

4. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

:?: "'Scuse me, ma'am, I was just wondering if you could :flash: so that I might fondle you." :eek:

Some women are soooo gullible! :rolleyes:

5. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

"Hi, ma'am, I am with the Mobile Breast Exam Foundation. We are committed that no breast go unchecked for cancer and for this reason, I am stopping by to offer a complete exam. Are you interested in fighting cancer and extending your life? Good. This will only take 10-15 minutes."

"Would you like to take your shirt off or may I...Ok, just a sec as I have never been that good with the rear clasps. Hmmm.....hmmmm...very nice tissues. Let me start by examining in circular motions....Just last week I found a tumor on a woman after i sucked on her nipple....do you mind?" [gone] "Bingo......ohhhhhhh.....I am going to have to re-examine this one"

6. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

7. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

[no] :D

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7