Pick It Wilson (Pick Your Nose And Eat It)

Discussion in 'Survival of the Fittest' started by deMolay, Mar 12, 2019.

1. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

Ganado, Gator 45/70 and Dunerunner like this.
  2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

True, but ewwwwwe! I like to get my bugs the natural way. By eating what I temporarily (3 second rule) drop on the floor. :D

Ganado, deMolay and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

This thread rocks da snot!

Dunerunner and deMolay like this.
  4. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

Here's to da booger hooks. I liked that part were the expert said, let your kid pick it and eat it, the wife and I sure had a laugh at that. Goes against every instinct a parent has, don't think I could change my ways on that point.

Dunerunner and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I know there's a joke out there about a pirate with a hook on one hand............

oldawg and Dunerunner like this.
  6. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I hope I'm never invited to eat at her house.

Dunerunner and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

While not my thing I never really understood the eeewww factor, I mean one good snort and it’s in the back of your mouth anyway ??

I was always more of a pick and flick (at the annoying kid) kind of guy....much greater eewwwe factor :D

oldawg, Gator 45/70 and Dunerunner like this.
  8. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

While I see her point.... I do draw the line at the communal washing and snot blowing bowl that was passed around the table at meals for clearing sinus congestion and washing hands. It's just too gross for me. I'm ok with some cleanliness being personal. :D

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

Well this is another fine mess, you have got us into.
    In the world of Tide pods eaters, I guess eating boogers would be the less of two evils.

I have been exposed so much over my life,
    ( different then exposing ones self and getting banned from Walmart but thats another story)
    That my immune system, is rock solid, I have been exposed to things and my doctor was amazed that
    it made antibodies and fought it off one particular there is no cure, but my body made me well.
    Probably because I seldom ever have used antibiotics.

I think we way under estimate the human ability. If insects can become immune to pesticides in just decades
    why would our body not start to create its own defenses?

My mom just turned 80, she takes no pills, never had any illnesses other then a flue and the cold.
    She has always eat well had us kids on a regulated health diet as kids Meat, Veggies, and low amounts of any sugar. Seldom
    ever any fast foods. Treat your body well and you may give it a chance to return the favor.

Ganado and oldman11 like this.
  10. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

"It is not a matter of whether you pick yer nose, all that matters is where you put the booger!"

Ganado likes this.
  11. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Religions have been founded on less!

Thunder5Ranch and Ganado like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7