Pics of your Firearm SHTF setups

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by knophear, Oct 22, 2008.

1. tommy20/69

tommy20/69 Monkey++

why not learning how to spell it correctly first. it's "JAMBALAYA" ayeee"""" lmao

2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

4 big yellow onions chopped fine
    about 8 cups water.
    4 cups rice
    1 bell pepper - chopped
    2-3 banana peppers - chopped
    3-5 crushed garlic cloves
    2 bundles green onions. - chopped
    2 lbs hot sausage - chopped
    1 whole chicken cut up or pork.
    salt, pepper, red pepper, onion powder, whatever.(some people just use tonys but its a little too much salt for me)
    Jambalaya cooking instructions:
    Brown your sausage and chicke and put them on the side. Cook down your yellow onions & garlic constantly stirring.(add a little water if necessary so it doesn't get dry in the bottom of the pot) Don't burn them or the whole recipe is screwed. Once you've sauteed this mix way down you add in your meat and then your water.(add enough water to cover everything) Season to taste and cook everything until your meat is good and tender. About 15 minutes before you're going to add your rice put in the peppers and gren onions. Add rice and bring to simmer for 15 around minutes or until the rice looks to be getting cooked. Take a big spoon and turn the rice over once.(you only want to bring the bottom to the top) Leave over low heat until your water is all out and the rice is tender. You'll have your Jambalaya. Serve it with french bread, white beans and salad

3. tommy20/69

tommy20/69 Monkey++

i know you ain't from louisiana .lmao das about a lame way to cook it. you gotta just about burn dem onions man.and4onions no you need a full pot of onions chopped up so i would say about 7 or 8 onions depending on their size.seaoning well thats cayenne pepper and tabasco. paprika/ about 4 cans of rotells and chop up a few jalepeno peppers and add the jiuce out the jar too a say about a cup of the juice out of the jar from the peppers. the pain thing is cook them onions down til they are looking like a very old birty penny or damn near burnt.then add a cup or two of water then cook it out and then add another cup or two of water and the meat and vegggies then cook that for a minute or two then add water. i like my zaterans rice but hey maybe it's cause i wanna keep the stuff local but it is the best rice i find .but i cook my JAMBALAYA in a 20 quart cast iron dutch oven pot thats the best thing to cook in .i add about 8/9 cups of rice and about 12 cups of water i then season it to taste after it cooks down for a while. for the best flavor you always wanna add the juice that you cook your meat down with to brown your onions with instaed of just adding striaght oil .then if you need more oil you can add some but try to use the oil thas left from cooking down the meat first. this way takes about 2 hours to cook maybe more

4. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

:) ooooh sounds goooodd ( "i garuuuuntee?")

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Taste counts[drooling], spelling doesn't --[smsh]

[raspberry]

Good thing, eh?

6. tommy20/69

tommy20/69 Monkey++

den you gotta make show you cookin it right da first time no sense in messin up some perfectly good onions right? and why throw chicken in it ?man put some shrimp in there save the chicken for the gumbo.

7. CBMS

CBMS Looking for a safe place

Lol I would post pictures, but I am a blindly trusting citizen who will obey the government without question. It also helps that I am a poor student. Oh yeah, I am also in another country, however reciprocity allows the US to exercise Jurisdiction up here where any cross border communications are concerned.

Knophear, I realise that you are probably not an ATF agent, because there probably already are two or three of them within this community. They realize that the best way to stay low profile is to not post too much, but have enough posts to be listend too. Sometimes their name would be a random collection of letters...like CBMS....oops. ;) Better watch out TAngobot, I am in that van down the street!.

8. ghrit

Now, then, Knophear, you see one of the strengths of the denizens here. We can degrade a thread faster than Pedro's fast ball.

:D

9. tommy20/69

tommy20/69 Monkey++

there is atf/cbs/msnbc/abc/nbc/fox they all watchin i don't care if they think i am something of a threat then come visit me.lol like motel 6 or 8 what ever it is i'll leave a light on for ya. alot of people get paranoid over nuthin.

10. toemag

toemag Monkey++

While we are being paranoid, the German National library/archive has just had it passed into law that the (de) web should be copied for future research etc.

What makes this all so interesting is that web master himself has to copy his internet presence and sent it in to them.

No-one is anonymous on the www, and its more than I can keep up with following most of the traffic on my preferred sites as it is, just imagine following the whole www.

I have posted pics in the past, will be refraining from doing so in the future.

Tony

11. knophear

knophear Monkey++

Okay. I get you guys...I guess we should be a careful about what we put out here...its pretty much public domain round here so I guess I just need relax and just talk bout the good stuff...God, Guns, and Guitars.....BTW, could one of ya'll pass me a bowl of that jambalya?

12. CBMS

CBMS Looking for a safe place

now you are getting it. Speaking of guitars if you want to see some beautiful guitars check out http://www.esomogyi.com/ . I worked there over this last summer as a shop hand. Hot stuff baby.

13. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

:shock:HMMM "CBMS" (Civilian Ballistics Management Services....)??
    The white van?
    DUCK...
    now!!
    CRACK!....( "THUMP"):lol:

14. tofu2u2

tofu2u2 Monkey++

Yepp, Yepp. What he said: why? why? WWWHHHYYY???

The first thing the POLICE will grab is you computer. And unless you are really really really good, you can never get rid of this evidence. Is this a chance you want to take?

15. tofu2u2

tofu2u2 Monkey++

16. ghrit

17. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

I'm a little hesitant to post mine, but here it is:

[​IMG][​IMG]

18. andrew414

andrew414 Howdy.

My "unregistered destructive device" for SHTF is pictured here:

[​IMG]

It fires all major calibers.

19. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Crafty; excuse my ignorance: Buck Rodgers?

20. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

"Crafty; excuse my ignorance: Buck Rodgers?"

Naw, just the craziest looking raygun pic I could find...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7