Pill Poppers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meat, May 4, 2019.

Tags:
  1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Looks to me as tho' taking or not taking drugs (medical or recreational) in general is a personal choice. To me, that is not a subject for criticism of a person's choice to "brave" the consequences.

@Meat if anyone takes offense at your request for their opinion in your first post, well, it takes no imagination to get my thought on the matter. As long as the popping doesn't impact me, let 'er rip.

Mountainman, Byte, Meat and 3 others like this.
  2. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

the thread isnt offensive, it's the judgments from those who profess to be Christian and profess Christian values. The hypocrisy annoys the hell out of me.

Meat, oldman11 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Who gives to hoots about folks being offended. I want to know how your grandfather cured his hemorrhoids with mind power. If that a Finlander thing? [dunno]

GOG, SB21, oldawg and 3 others like this.
  4. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Well not going to the doctor certainly is. The story I heard was he stopped thinking about the pain the itch. The itch, the pain. Next thing he knew the itch was gone. Also the pain. Placebo Effect only with your butthole.

Ganado, Gator 45/70 and Motomom34 like this.
  5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

This story smells...Aloa Vera would have been my guess...Mixed with Alum

SB21, oldman11, Ganado and 2 others like this.
  6. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

^^^^Yet you folks believe in dowsing. :whistle:

Gator 45/70 and oldman11 like this.
  7. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Drugs !!

8. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

I believe there is a time and place for everything. Try everything and if nothing works then you move on and try the next thing in line. Start at the bottom and work up,in other words to not start with fentanyl for a headache.
    [flag]

SB21, Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

A blow torch quickly passed across the anus will probably sear the ''Roids'' and kill the itch....Gramps must be one tough old cuss?

SB21 and Meat like this.
  10. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Motomom34 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

1FDBD679-ACA7-4C36-8F1B-A0F57F6581E9. Well would you want to screw with this guy? Tough as a mf er is what I’ve been told. No hemorrhoids either.

12. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Hell no! I'd want him watching my back!

Motomom34, oldman11 and Meat like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7