Pimpology

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ganado, Mar 9, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

The purpose of posting this is to give you all a heads up of things to look for with your children.

I was at a talk at my church and the speaker runs a recovery unit for young women who have been in the life. His statistics say its not primarily runaways that half of the child prostitutes are pimped out by their parents. The other half are lured into 'the life' as follows.

A 10, 11, 12,13,14 year has a boy they like and they text them a sexy picture. Maybe they met them online or they are a boy at school. The next thing that happens is the picture gets sold or traded for something along with the girl/child's info and phone number (its predominately female) and the pimp who bought the info now has all the girl/child's info. Age, location, phone number and sexy pic. The pimp posts picture on the website and when he gets a buyer or two he then calls the girl/child and says we have your pic and your info.

Then they are given instruction something like this: You will tell your parents that you are going to a move (the pimp gives date, time and place to the girl/child) and tells them if they dont show up the will post the pic on facebook, twitter and the school website and they will be humiliated and their parents will hate them. The girl/child, not haveing full cognitive and discernment skills to think it thru till the end game and wanting to avoid the humiliation then meets these people they put her in a car and subject her to rape by their customers at least 3 times over a 3 hour period and then shower her, clean her up and deposit her in front of the movie theater in time for the parents to pick her up. They tell her if she tells they will expose her. You can imagine for yourself what is said.

The girl thinks this is over and she can go home and forget it. But it isnt over, the threats still come and the girl is still ordered to meet the pimp over and over. They get them hooked on drugs and alcohol. Basically this repeating pattern until they break the girl/children's will to say no.

The two countries that have the most trafficking in the world. Germany and USA.

Buyers. Middle aged males, married, with kids. They convince themselves the girls love or want the sexual attention.

This is a very real problem in America so please watch your children.

They dont change behavior overnight without a reason.

Amazon sells the book on how to do this. I dont know about you but i find this appalling.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/0948390794/?tag=survivalmonke-20

The people who spoke at my church have a 4 year program with 25 girls in the program. When they expand to 30 they will be the largest recovery place in the world. These people have a 4 year program (that's how long it takes to deprogram these young women). The 1st year is about teaching the girls basic skills. Wash, chores, cook etc. They dont let the girls interact with any men or have any social media for the 1st year.

If you are like me, you find this horrifying. (particularly when amazon sells the books on how to do this) I posted this not to cause controversy but to let all of you know where and what to look for so it does not happen to your children or the children around you.

2. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Thanks! Sex trafficking is a monster problem here in Alaska.

3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Oregon is the Super Highway of Sex trafficking and abductions! One of my former Team Mates works the Sex trafficking squad for the Local LEO office, and has told us of the many horrors they deal with! IT IS REAL, and it happens EVERYWHERE! Some of the stuff I have heard is sickening in a way unfathomable to normal folks, I was blown away when he told me of what goes on!
    There is a special place in HELL for people who sexually abuse youth, and that place is filling fast!

4. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

We should just shoot those sick SOBs.

5. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

I agree but maybe just SLOWLY lowered onto a dull spike until it pops out of their skull publicly would send a stronger message.

6. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Thanks for the info Ganado.

techsar, Seepalaces, Ura-Ki and 3 others like this.
  7. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

If I had kids, especially daughters, they wouldn't even know how to use a smartphone until they were at least 16. Then again, I wouldn't have them enrolled in public schools, either. Of course, I would also teach them how to kill efficiently and with nearly no effort. But, I don't have kids, so that's that.

Ganado, techsar, mysterymet and 9 others like this.
  8. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

gonna read the book but I don't think I'll see a lot I was not already aware of...

there is a sickness going about and it's spreading fast...

watched a video on Amazon about something similar in the middle east... driven by greed and such...

they don't care what they do to young folks they just want their money and pleasure...

I can think of all kinds of punishments for such... I'm sure you all can too...

thinkin a part of the problem is certain politicians n such that SEEM to protect this kinda thing... ???

9. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

You don't need to have kids to be an example of what makes a real man and knowing you for these years I'm real sure any kids within your view will be kept safe. Overwatch is a good thing.

10. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Damn it, I have no teens here to watch over,But I have Grandchildren that will be made aware!!!

Seepalaces, SB21, Ura-Ki and 3 others like this.
  11. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

This is beyond sick. I am with @mysterymet, @oldawg and @Brokor

Shoot them, impale them on a pike, public hanging.... Somehow though, these punishments do not feel to be sever enough....

3cyl, Tully Mars, mysterymet and 5 others like this.
  12. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Saw a like operation in Houston in 1970. A lot of kids were being sucked into a vacuum of religion perps posing as saviors. I quickly stayed far away from them.

If it were now I would be more proactive in solving the problem.

Ganado, Gator 45/70, SB21 and 3 others like this.
  13. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

What I don't understand is why they don't bring the hammer down on this and stop it. Now, before you tell me, "They are trying..." I mean - stop it D E A D. Make it a death sentence to be caught sexually abusing a minor - period. Make it a Capital Offense. To be specific, this means selling them for sex, buying them for sex or physically forcing them for sex (rape). The people doing this are simple evil or, at the very least, inhuman monsters that should be put down quickly.

Now, I am not saying this punishment should be used every time we have an issue of 'sex with a minor' that stuff happens and it's not right and I don't agree with it and they should suffer the consequences of the law but there should be a very severe punishment, a special punishment on those evil, enslaving, raping, life ruining pimping SOBs. Why? Because it ruins the person, sometimes for their entire life...and it doesn't only happen to young girls either, young boys also are targeted, used and tragically ruined.

I saw a lot of this overseas and never expected to see or even hear of it here...

14. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

I have been a member of TAT (Truckers Against Trafficking) for 7 years now. We even had a lesson on the subject at the trucking school where I was an instructor. It's getting better, but we still have a long way to go.

15. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

My best guess would be.... Because the people in power have insatiable appetite for young girls and boys. And of course money.

3cyl, Tully Mars, Bandit99 and 7 others like this.
  16. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

miss congeniality supports the death penalty for pimps of this kind, malicious spammers, malicious h4x0rz and others depending on the facts of the case. and uv cuz world peace thru the proper application of nuka bombdrop :) :)

17. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

This Problem is as hard to fight as the War on Drugs ( as a part of it even) and is very complex with many many layers!
    That stupid movie "Taken" does show some of this! Knowing how LEO are addressing it, I would say they are doing a very good job, but the problem is, it's now prevention, that must happen in the home and schools, and by the time the LEO are involved, it's already too late! A lot of what LEO are doing is trying to break the chain, break the flow of bad things, the only problem is, it keeps growing despite removing players from the board! Until we as a society can act in a way that currently repulses the gentle folks, the criminals will not fear the law! This must start at the top with the "End Users" and work it's way down, stop the demand, you stop the crime!
    Identifying those "End Users" is the trick, as many appear as normal to you and me, its only when you open the closet and the skeletons all fall out that you see the true person!
    I wish I had answers, but all I have are solutions, my favorite being a razor sharp Bowie to the genitals or a .44 round ball between the eyes at 20 paces, make it slow and excruciating!

18. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Why 20 paces? Contact works for me. So would a ragged overused box cutter blade.

3cyl, HK_User, Gator 45/70 and 2 others like this.
  19. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I'm right along the lines of many here,, disgusted by these individuals,, and have absolutely no sympathy for , or how , they meet their demise. The more brutal,, the better. I'm sure, if these people were caught in my AO committing these acts on anyone's kids ,, they would somehow,, rethink their actions ,, and they would "never" , be a participating party in these actions again . o_O

20. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I want them to see the YUGE fireball and smoke cloud before that big ol chunk of lead hits them square,...........
    Normally I'm of the Old School with a Blade, I want to lean in close so that only they can hear, the last words on this earth they will ever hear!

3cyl, SB21, techsar and 2 others like this.
  1. DKR
  2. Motomom34
  3. Asia-Off-Grid
  4. Asia-Off-Grid
  5. Asia-Off-Grid
  6. Zimmy
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
  8. Asia-Off-Grid
  9. Motomom34
  10. Mac Bolan
  11. Motomom34
  12. Yard Dart