Plandemic 2, the search for more communism

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by oil pan 4, Mar 17, 2021.

1. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

You would think that after all that has happened we would try to be figuring what went wrong and where, what we got right and what we got wrong and most of all how to prevent this from happening again.
    As far as I can tell none of that is happening.
    Is it too soon? I think not.
    But there appears at best to be lackadaisical investigation into where it came from and what were the circumstances. Almost like they don't want to find the answers.
    No one seems willing to admit that Texas and Florida got it right and NJ, MI, CA got it wrong and NY totally screwed the pooch, because that pooch was a 120 lb German Shepherd who now has them, mainly cumo by the balls.
    Not a peep about how to prevent it. Who wants to do this again? Probably only teachers and politicians.
    But why would they, the left got way more than they ever hoped for, they got more money than they could spend and still said it wasn't enough and got more. The authoritarian enthusiasts won't admit they were wrong or that they could have done even a little bit better. The only thing they do say bis anyone who questions them is a racist or terrorist, maybe both.
    So expect another one. The next one will hit faster, go further, last longer and they will probably shoot a lot more people.

2. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

Yup.
    I'm hoping our FL elected guys will fight.
    We love our Guv DeSantis and Sheriff Woods (Marion County).
    They don't call us the Gunshine State for nothing.
    Frankly, nobody is gonna change the faithful here in central FL. I just attended a ham radio dinner last night. There were several vet hats in the group. They won't change or surrender.

SB21, Alf60 and Altoidfishfins like this.
  3. jim2

jim2 Monkey+++

While shopping locally, after the ban was lifted, I found that nearly 98% of the shoppers were still wearing masks, and were glaring at me for not wearing one. I glared back and they turned away like the sheep that they are. Not many real Texans in my small town, and it shows. The sheep are begging to be ruled, and the wolves are snapping when bothered. Way too many yellow bellies around to suit me.

jim

SB21 and Alf60 like this.
  4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Masks and lockdowns are the lefts new religion.

SB21, Alf60, techsar and 1 other person like this.
  5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

It would seem that smirking at masks and lockdowns is the conservatives' new religion of self congratulatory self righteousness. :rolleyes:

oil pan 4 likes this.
  6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Well we now know the masks and lock downs didn't really do much of shit to slow it down or save lives.

Homer Simpson, mysterymet and SB21 like this.
  7. chelloveck

And the research evidence that supports your conclusion is?

8. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

I just heard a discussion about "long Covid" on NPR.

Symptoms sound like they'd improve with exercise, diet and sunshine.

chelloveck and SB21 like this.
  9. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Not trying to join you in any kind of debate , or fight about this whole stupid covid mask fiasco ,,, but there's just as many, or more people ,, with just as much experience,, saying that mask do not help in reducing the spread of this virus , as there are of people saying it does help. So , if you want to wear one,, wear it ,, if you don't,, then don't . It's free choice. If you're scared of this virus , or sick , stay home .
    But ,, I will admit ,, that the one , and only thing that has actually happened because of this wearing a mask issue is ,,, when I have been out in public ,, there seemed to be a lot less ugly women out there ,, and I'm sure the ladies can say the same thing as well about men ,,,,[LMAO] ,,, so ,, as far as I can say,, that's the only thing this mask issue has accomplished.

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  10. chelloveck

Exercise, healthy nutitious diet and exposure to UV light (for vitamin D production), each have a role in boosting the body's immune system to remediate the ill effects of Covid-19 for the 'long haulers'. Would that more education and health support were allocated to those who are still suffering the long term ill effects of the infection, and the same for the health care system that treats them.

11. chelloveck

Other than increasing the opportunity for gratuitously mysogynous remarks for some, so it seems.:rolleyes: I doubt many women could be bothered with indulging in such infantile misandry. :LOL:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
  12. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

This depends on where you wear the mask on oneself .
    Im missing all the pretty Ladies Id be ogling about !!
    S

SB21 likes this.
  13. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Yea ,, ya can't please everybody,, but it got you to change your argument option,,, [winkthumb]

Capt. Tyree and ghrit like this.
  14. Cruisin Sloth

Nope , Just what i see for real , and when I hear NEWS , its not what im seeing in the BASE HOSPITALS or the public ones either , they are board from sitting .
    As I wear a mask to conform to the" RULES ".

Turn off the Tell-a-Lie-Vision
    S

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
    SB21 likes this.
  15. Cruisin Sloth

16. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Seeing is believing.
    After a year of shutdowns and lockdowns you can't even really tell the parts that locked down and shutdown from the ones that barely did.
    It's almost like the driving force behind the virus is population density and poverty, not who can put the tightest strangle hold on their population.
    chivi.

mysterymet likes this.
  17. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Look at Florida vs CA covid stats.

SB21 likes this.
  18. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

So you want a formal multi year peer reviewed paper to support all the anecdotal, boots on the ground observations? Anecdotes are not incorrect just because informal, especially when observed by many. Not quite the same thing hallucinations from whatever the inducement of the day might be.

BTW, chella fella, keep your feet dry. We won't mind it if you disappear, but drowning is an unpleasant way to go.

19. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

The Alaska representation is TOTAL BS... they show the North Slope Borough as having over 250 cases per 100 thousand... Well folks there aren’t 100,000 residents in that Borough TOTAL, or ever... More like just under 10,000... and the whole State doesn’t have a million Total residents, more like 750,000... Statistics are very misleading...
    Now compare that with SoCal that has over 12 million+ residents plus ille gals...

SB21 and mysterymet like this.
  20. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

That's the problem here in NM we don't have 100,000 hell barely 20,000 in some counties. So one trailer park lights up with china virus and that could make that county go into lockdown.
    Or the gov thinks they're 20,000 but theirs really 40,000 because of all the illegals.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7