Plandemic 2, the search for more communism

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by oil pan 4, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

The case numbers don't mean a lot unless brought into focus with statistics. For example, 250 per 100K is the same ratio as 25 per 10K. All that means is that the statistics are rationalized to the same basis for comparison, not that the rationalized numbers are real on the ground.
    I'm annoyed beyond measure with the obsession by the MSM to report numbers regardless of accuracy or relevance. My local TV stations open the show with numbers that aren't even applicable to my county. In fact, my county number don't even show up at all.

mysterymet likes this.
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Yeah and you better shut up, wear 3 masks for at least the next 2 years, stay away from large gatherings unless burning and looting a city or you are a racist.

Homer Simpson and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

As I was saying masks and lockdowns and shutdowns barely effected the rounding error of the virus stats as shown by Texas and Florida.
    The cure definitely appears to have been worse than the disease. The lockdowns and shutdowns appeared to harm the least effected the most, unless you were really old and it just straight up killed you.
    The nanny state was more focused on keeping small business, beaches, parks, schools and museums closed than protecting old people from the virus in moat states.
    Hah I just noticed I called them "moat states". Yeah NY, NJ, MI are moats.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
    TinyDreams and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Oh yes we couldn't risk any virus spread at all in a small business, but illegal immigrants whom at least a few precent, up to 10% test positive are allowed flood into the country and they get sent where ever they want to go.
    That right there proves lock downs and shutdowns were never about slowing down the virus or preventing deaths.

Gator 45/70 and magicfingers like this.
  5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Epoch times is saying it's already happening again. Mysterious lockdowns and china covering it up. I see 2 possibilities. 1 china virus simply flaring up because they did such an awesome job stamping it out, left most of their population uninfected and it's just coming back because that's what viruses do and china wants to pretend like their lockdowns worked and are the answer? Or option 2, it's something new...
    If its the latter, F me like an unaccompanied minor on pedo island when Clinton and associates show up.

Oh yeah boarder patrol says their biden approved children's prisons have up to a 10% positive rate for chi vi.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
    Gator 45/70 and enloopious like this.
  7. Cruisin Sloth

8. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Look at increases in covid hospitalizations as vaccination rates increase.

9. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

There's no need for another pandemic, this one will be drug out for as long as they can get away with in some states.

enloopious and mysterymet like this.
  10. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

If it took the last one about 9 months to really get going it would be about time to release the next one.

SB21 likes this.
  11. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

We can only milk the pandemic for so long before people get bored or wake up to the lies. Even the most paranoid and ardent pandemic supporter is going to have to go outside of their house at some point. The next thing coming is going to be climate change by their own words. Their claim is that racism causes climate change and covid. How absurd is that?

More people die from the vaccine than from CV.
    BEWARE: MASSIVE ADVERSE REACTIONS & DEATHS FROM HOAXID JABS WORLDWIDE GENOCIDE!!!!

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  12. Cruisin Sloth

Many will not watch your Link SIR.
    I did and I have seen many of those .
    Math is needed to Know the truth /

enloopious likes this.
  13. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Just saw an article that says during the pandemic chinas largest air port went from 11th busiest in the world to number 1.
    Seems like the plandemic has benefited them in just about every way possible.
    And I have no doubt they have more viruses on ice that may or may not be as effective.

SB21 and enloopious like this.
  14. Cruisin Sloth

enloopious likes this.
  15. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Yeah its pretty obvious biden and his cronies want a forever plandemic, an unending state of emergency.

SB21 likes this.
  16. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Less about Public Health

More about a reason to change voter laws to steal more elections.

A fraud to perpetrate another, more deadly fraud.

SB21 and mysterymet like this.
  17. duane

duane Monkey+++

Then there is the other side of the story, have had two surgeries for cancer of the bladder, getting chemo and radiology and my immune system is shot to hell. The Dr seems to think that staying out of crowds and wearing a mask when I have to go to get my drugs etc could help. Stores for most part have removed their hand sanitizers, people look at you like you are a nut, and I am almost ready to wear a sign that say's cancer treatment not Biden supporter.

Homer Simpson and mysterymet like this.
  18. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

It started out as a theory but it I think we all know its FACT now.

19. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Just put on your MAGA hat with your mask when you go out!

20. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Did you hear about all the hospitals who demanded people work now fire them when they didn't get the "vaccine" after they already had the virus?
    Yeah if there was really a even slightly dangerous pandemic going on or just the threat of it hospitals wouldn't be firing people over stupid bullshit.

mysterymet likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7