1. Given the media intensity given to the Corona or Wuhan virus, there seems no reason to have posts on that very specific subject in several forums Accordingly, all of those posts will be moved to "Headlines". All new items on that subject should be posted there as well. This notice will expire on 1 April, or be extended if needed. Thanks, folks.

Plant Operators

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by chelloveck, May 27, 2019.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Wins and fails

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  2. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Been amazed a few times seeing what a skilled track hoe operator can do with a machine!

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  3. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

I knew of a skilled Hoe once......:rolleyes::cautious:

4. chelloveck

I guess the plant operator's skill was in maintaining erections on 0ld tottering construction sites. ;)

5. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

I will never admit to it but............ Ahh just a tired soldier sitting on his duffle bag now days :)

6. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

When you work around these people you learn to take what they do very seriously.
    Living in the mountains I knew several that were extraordinary with their equipment , some had more courage than others.
    One guy with a fire wood business had several bob cats and the smallest one he could make it dance on one tire, I watched him do it . others worked the ski slopes doing reconstruction and clearing trees and such with D6 and D8s and correcting after a slide is no easy matter . I worked on the snow cats and did the daily repairs from the heroic nights of work they did .
    I can operate machinery but not to their degree .

Gator 45/70, Motomom34 and chelloveck like this.
  7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

So Chello old buddy,You run big machines?

oldman11 likes this.
  8. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

If his ego counts ---

SB21, Gator 45/70 and oldman11 like this.
  9. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Ouch,,,:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart Snow Monkey Moderator

Sliding down a Ski Slope, sideways, in a SnowCat, can be Brown Pants experience... Do NOT ask, how I know....

chelloveck, Gator 45/70 and oldman11 like this.
  11. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Traversing a scree slope on an LGP cat 'cause your choker setter didn't aim you to the right place can load drawers, too.

chelloveck, Gator 45/70 and oldman11 like this.
  12. chelloveck

What's to ouch about?...my ego can take it...unlike the Twitter Twit-in-Chief, whose ego is...dare I say it..... notoriously fragile, and hugely, vastly, and incredibly, over inflated. :LOL:

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  13. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Just thought it was a good little hit . Don't worry , I still respect your right to post your views and opinions , can't say I like them all , but that's how it goes . But I like how you turned this from your clips of heavy equipment to a political statement . This tells me you have an obsession with our President , much like our butthurt democrats and snowflakes .

OldDude49 and ghrit like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7