Please cast a vote

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tacmotusn, May 19, 2010.

1. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I know that many of you have lost all confidence that your vote means anything at all. Many more of us have merely voted issues and for the lesser of two evils. I have come to believe that 2010 and 2012 may be our last hope to either turn this thing around, or push it over the edge into full blown revolution. Not voting and just running our pie hole isn't accomplishing anything. By all means get registered, cast your vote these next two chances and make your dissatisfaction with the status quo heard loud and clear. Above all vote against the incumbants. If possible vote for a choice outside the standard 2 party system. Make it loud and clear to others who you are voting for and why. Let us all band together and upset the damn apple cart! As was said here by someone else, If we do this thing and make it blatantly obvious to all that we reject what a perversion our government has become, only 2 possible things can result. #1 radical peaceful change and a chance to turn things around, or #2 let the revolution begin. My heart aches at the possibility of #2. Please join me and others and give #1 a chance.

2. gettingoldsucks

gettingoldsucks Monkey+

Gotta say I love Your avatar, cracks me up. I went out yesterday and we got rid Arlen Spector who should have retired years ago, talk about a career politician, Anyway Sestak is in the running for Governor and I like the idea of a retired admiral trying for change here in Pa. Thanks, for the prompt wish everyone would get out and vote. tom

3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

What avatar? .... are you making fun of my photo, or shooting technique? lol.... thanks

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7