Please ignore this....

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Equilibrium, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Monkey++

Please ignore this.... I'm trying to learn how to add photos and didn't want to mess up anyone's threads. This seemed like the best place to experiment.
    when y chromosomes make cookies. make do spoon.

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

It works, we are ignoring it.

3. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Monkey++

It works when I'm starting a thread. It isn't working when I'm replying to a thread. I'm really sorry but.... I'm not seeing the paperclip next to the white smilie face when I'm replying to a thread and my husband looked for it too. It's there when I start a thread then it goes *poof" when I reply. I'm screwing up somewhere... do you have any clue where>>>?

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

'Ain no paperclip. See your sharpening thread. (We'll get you up to speed yet---) Gotta say, I'm interested in your conservation and cost cutting thread.

5. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

It's hard to ignore scantily clad cookies....

6. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Monkey++

Sorry.... from an older son in an e-mail. He was just funnin' with me telling me he was eating-in more... cooking more of his own food instead of driving through fast food places. They were the handiest for me to practice with. If anyone's interested.... we can drag photos out of e-mails onto the desktop then load them from the desktop. Gets us out of trying to figure out where they're stored since we can't drag and drop into the paperclip.

7. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

You need to hit Go Advanced Button when trying to post a reply. You have no option to add attachments from the little quick reply box. Have you tried clicking on Go Advanced just to the left of "Post Quick Reply"?

8. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Monkey++

I got to it. I'm ok.... it's the "Post Reply" thing we click on right under the last post. That brings up a new window that has the paperclip just like starting a new thread. I never tried this "Go Advanced" since the "Go Advanced" in private messages didn't bring up the paperclip. My Bad.... I assumed if it didn't get me to the paperclip in a private message it wouldn't get me to it here and I see it does. I am educable.... it just doesn't seem like it sometimes especially when it comes to computers.

9. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Glad you figured it out. It's a little odd but you can't upload attachments to Private Messages since Moderators wouldn't be able to moderate the content.

10. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I don't know if this is the right p-lace or not but here's a joke, just in case.
    So this Koala and lizard are sitting in a eucalyptus tree smoking a joint and the lizard gets really stoned. "Man, I gots the cotton-mouths some kinda bad; gonna go get me a drink". and he climbs down the tree to the creek and begins drinking but he falls in and and nearly drowns except a croc pushes him back to shore and says "What the hell is wrong with you ,Bro?" and the lizard replies" Sorry dude, me and that koala just got really stoned and I just fell in the water."
    "Where's that koala? I'm gonna talk to him!"
    "He's up in that eucalyptus tree."
    So the croc gets out of the water and rears up against the tree and shouts "Hey! You!" The koala looks down and replies " ****! How much water did you drink?"

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7