Please Send Snacks

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by chelloveck, Jan 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

UncleMorgan likes this.
  2. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

One of my favorite snacks is the "Snick-Snack"

That's the sound the bolt makes when it closes.

chelloveck likes this.
  3. chelloveck

Lets just hope nobody gets to chew on that there.

UncleMorgan likes this.
  4. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

@chelloveck If I say more than that it will be too much.

5. chelloveck

Saying @chelloveck is more than enough ;)

pearlselby likes this.
  6. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

Just sounds like you are making fun of their plight to take back the land for the Americans. I had never seen you participate in anything of this sort. I was just taken aback by this thread. This is the Allinsky approach. Sorry, I never meant to offend you, Sir. @chelloveck

Yard Dart and 3M-TA3 like this.
  7. chelloveck

Pearl, am not offended, and I am sorry if my halo has dipped somewhat in your estimation. ;)

I have little sympathy for the Bundy crew at Melheur. What they believe they are doing, and their motives for doing it, and what the general public believes the Bundy crew are doing, and the crew's motives for doing it, are not necessarily the same things. Who are the American people that this land is supposed to be handed back to, and will the Bundys pay them the agistment fees owing to the American people that the Bundys have failed to pay to the BLM for many years??

The Bundy crew seem to be acting more like a mild bunch of petty criminals than noble patriotic heroes; allegedly committing acts of criminal trespass, criminal damage to government property, theft of a government vehicle, unauthorised interference with private property, defacement of government property among other things.. "Noble motives" do not excuse misconduct.

I think you have caught Taku's Alinskyitis. Mockery and derision is a proper response to the Bundy buffoons' antics at Melheur. Paying undeserved deference to them only encourages them, and those of their ilk.

pearlselby likes this.
  8. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

Well, Sir, we will have to agree to disagree. Thank you for your reply, @chelloveck.

chelloveck likes this.
  9. chelloveck

That's all right Ma'am...vivre le difference.

10. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

As they say "ignorance is bliss". If you hadn't read the material I know you have read and watched the footage I know you have seen, and instead ate every steaming bowlful that the MSM dished up for you without question, then you too could be blissfully ignorant.

Minuteman, Yard Dart and pearlselby like this.
  11. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I don't think I would listen to lectures on patriots and defending freedom from someone who lives in a country that allowed thier freedoms and rights to be stripped away without a fight. A good little POME singing "God save the Queen".
    I can't stand watching BBC news and listening to idiot foriegners talk about how wrong Americans are. When I hear morons like Piers Morgan or Liam Neeson talking about things they know nothing about all I can think is STFU!

12. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

I see Chell has assumed the persona of a mind reader who knows all about these folks "real' motives.
    I used to respect you, pal. You seemed like an independent thinker. Lately I just feel sorry for you. You are coming off as a British Tory trying to convince the nasty colonists across the pond that their little revolution has no chance because that's what all the papers have been saying.

You, like your British forefathers, are badly underestimating us.

Yard Dart, pearlselby and Minuteman like this.
  1. Yard Dart
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Altoidfishfins
  4. Yard Dart
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Yard Dart, Oct 23, 2018, 23 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  5. 3M-TA3
  6. Witch Doctor 01
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
    [ATTACH]
    Thread by: Asia-Off-Grid, Jul 25, 2018, 10 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  8. chelloveck
  9. 3M-TA3
  10. Yard Dart
  11. OldDude49
  12. RJB
  13. Legion489
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Jun 13, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  14. Yard Dart
  15. Yard Dart
  16. chelloveck
  17. Yard Dart
  18. Ganado
  19. 3M-TA3
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7