Please Take Care

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seacowboys, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Out before the holidays. Be safe always.

Please, take care of yourself. A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are alcohol related.

This means that the remaining 77% are caused by assholes who drink bottled water, Starbucks, soda, juice, energy drinks, texting. talking on cells, putting on makeup, reading, and stuff like that.

Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three times as many accidents.

This message is sent to you by someone who is a drinker and worries about your safety.
    Caution about drinking and driving this Christmas...

I would like to share an experience with you all, about drinking and driving. As you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the odd social session over the years.

A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends and had a few too many beers and some rather nice merlot. Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before - I took a bus home.

I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got this one.

Espada, Sapper John, tulianr and 2 others like this.
  2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

LOL sharing it, thanks Sea!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7