Pokemon GO: Most intrusive app ever

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by GhostX, Aug 28, 2016.

1. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

A lot of folk are completely unaware of the memory capabilities of the government.
    I can't even remember the name of the value of the memory, but it is a significantly exponentially multiplied broader span than the difference between the terabyte most of us are familiar with, and the milabyte (a measure of technology lost with the dinosaur) .
    The volumes of data being recorded on each individual is staggering .
    I met a guy that is closely familiar with what the government is doing .
    Some of us need to see movies like the Jason Borne series and realize that thought the story is just a story the technology is real.

2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

The kid and I were driving around so he could catch Pokemons. Suddenly a very rare Pokemon popped up and we drove to get closer. We came to the water treatment plant and were greeted with a gate and a sign. No trespassing etc. There was no way we could capture that rare Pokemon unless we walked past that official sign. Now why would Niantic put a rare one there? They use google maps so they must know that area is off limits to the public.

Yard Dart and Ganado like this.
  3. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

To think, it was only a dozen years ago or so when we didn't have cell phones capable of streaming live video and full access to the internet. A little more than 20 years in the past, and there were virtually no cell phones at all. Now look at where we are.

We went from using personal computers as a specialized tool which required at least some skill and motivation, straight to every idiot on the planet instantly having full connection to the web --to children having unrestricted access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. As best I can surmise, idiots and children do not care much about the feelings of others. Cyber bullying and ruthless, hateful attacks spring up everywhere. It's not because of some grand conspiracy --it's because every human clone can instantly spam comments through their phone. There are a lot of children out there with no supervision, and the realm of idiots keeps growing exponentially.

Naturally, the corporations are going to capitalize on this market.

Ganado likes this.
  4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Bread and circus.
    keep them entertained and they won't even notice the curtain, let alone WTF is going on behind the curtain ..

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7