File Download Pole Shift Survival Information (Resource Site)

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by Asia-Off-Grid, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

Anyone ever gone through this site? Tons of eBooks (PDF) on this site, for almost countless topics. I bookmarked the link ages ago. I just haven't visited the site again, since downloading quite a number of the files (that I still have zipped, apparently.)

Anyway, I figured I would share it with you folks here, to see if anyone else may find any use of its resources. Please note, the site, apparently, was last updated in 2013.

Here is the site: Pole Shift Survival Information

saltbush, arleigh and Ganado like this.
  2. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

I got a Adventures Unlimited pole shift book (can't remember if it was free or if I bought a box 'o books and it was in there), and they thought it was 2012 when it was going to hit. Interesting book. HAS it happened? Yup, it sure has. WILL it happen again? Yup, it sure will. WILL it happen in my lifetime/next 100 years/next 1000 years? No idea. Since there is not a single thing I can do if/when it happens (just like a meteor strike, when. NOT if) to prepare for it, I just don't worry about it and plan for stuff I CAN plan and prepare for.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
    BTPost likes this.
  3. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Nice Resource Paul

4. Asia-Off-Grid

Personally, I'm not very concerned (READ: not in the slightest) about pole shifting. But, I found a number of the resources to be worthwhile.

Thanks, Ganado. Lots of information there, all for free.

Brokor likes this.
  5. Legion489

Yes, there is a lot of good info there. Any excuse to buy another gun and as much ammo as I can is always welcome! Of course one of the voices in my head keeps saying I have enough guns and ammo. I think there might be something wrong with that voice and it's not quite right if you get my drift.

Asia-Off-Grid likes this.
  6. Asia-Off-Grid

Time for the other voices to get rid of that one, I feel.

Off-Topic: Just reminded me of a signature I use sometimes.

I hear voices in my head...

... and they don't like you. :D

7. Legion489

I think it just feels lonely and wants attention.

Asia-Off-Grid likes this.
  8. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I'm so paranoid that I bought a pole shift detector .
    A compass .
    Seriously though ,a pole shift could potentially mess with the magnetosphere, which is our only protection from the sun.
    Hope you got plenty of sun block.

9. saltbush

saltbush Monkey

That's a cool site, Asia-Off-Grid! It's one of my favorite file farms and an outstanding service to all of us in need of quality instruction and just for the pure pleasure of reading. I got my link from a thread on godlikeproductions dot com a few years ago and I still visit it regularly.

1. Alanaana
    Media

Dome

Uploaded by: Alanaana, Dec 4, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  2. Alanaana
    Media

Views

Uploaded by: Alanaana, Dec 4, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  3. Dunerunner
  4. Dunerunner
  5. Dunerunner
  6. Dunerunner
  7. Thunder5Ranch
  8. martha_mill
  9. DKR
  10. Coyote Ridge
  11. hitchcock4
  12. SurvivalJester
  13. john316
  14. Dunerunner