Police perform house-to-house raids in Watertown MA ripping innocent families from their homes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Apr 21, 2013.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Resistance does not always end in success but failure to resist never ends in success

VisuTrac, VHestin and Brokor like this.
  2. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

The people of Massachusetts have been breed as slaves for several generations now, they have no idea of what freedom really is. Few if any would resist the "buses and cattle cars" let alone a swat team.NO!!

Think about this event when considering your BOL. Everybody seems to want their own private hidey-hole. How do you think that'll go once the Bearcat pulls up ? [OO]

Safety in numbers Monkeys, safety in numbers.

3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

For now the JB's are staying in the city. I'm going to surmise that there are way more sheeple by percentage than rural.

Seriously, One day they will roll up on someone that says 'Oh Hell No'
    That someone won't back down and neither will the Jack boots.

It's going to be a bad day for all involved.

But if that repeats a few times. The Jackboots are going to have to think twice about what they are about to do. Retraining them isn't going to be easy nor nonviolent.

Yes there will be blood on both sides but we've gone pretty far down the slippery slope and turning the other cheek is no longer an option.

Come out to the country, It's like a whole 'nother world.
    I'm thinking that they'd have the problems in cities like Detroit, Cleveland, LA, NO (as they still remember what happened last time around) also. Actually in Detroit, I'd almost bet they'd be taking pot shots at them just for fun.

Brokor likes this.
  4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I'm not actually going to steal that quote. Being that it's earthday, I'm going to recycle it. ;)

Motomom34 likes this.
  5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Let's not forget that Massachusetts had a travel ban during the blizzard this year. Seems Mass like to control their citizen.

6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Travel Bans are NOT the same as Home Invasions, under our Constitution. If someone refused a Home Invasion, without a Warrant, they are within their Constitutional Rights, as defined by Statutes, and COTUS Rulings. Should some .Gov Agent force the issue, and then be made to show Cause in ANY Federal Court, he would lose by Summary Judgement, No Question. The State may force an Automobile Transportation Ban, simply by Suspending the Drivers Licenses, for ALL Persons in the effected Area. The State may NOT stop a Citizen from Traveling, on Foot, or by any Legal Means, in the effected Area, without a Declaration of Martial Law. You, as a Citizen, have a Civil Right, to move, where, and how, you choose, using any means, that does NOT require a License. (Flying, Driving, Etc) The .Gov can close an Airspace, and suspend Drivers Licenses, because those are NOT Constitutionally Protected Civil Rights. Horses may, or may not, be allowed on City Streets, County Roads, or State Lands or Highways. That would be up to the State and Local Statutes, which you would have to research for your AoO.

NotSoSneaky, Motomom34 and Donldson like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7