Police report on CT shooting not expected for months...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Catullus, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Catullus

Catullus Monkey+++

So let me get this straight...we will suddenly find the will to have major legislation on gun control by January...however the police report on what happened (i.e. whether the shooter was an actual nutcase and highly medicated) could take months...we are so screwed.

2. scrapman21009

scrapman21009 Chupacabra Hunter

We've been screwed, this is just sand in the K-Y [no]

Welcome to the U.S.S.A comrade, your papers please

oldawg and Catullus like this.
  3. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

ahem...........

4. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

I smell a cover up... Any word on this that I found on the interwebs:

"It's been confirmed. There is connection between the CT school shooting and the Aurora CO theater shooting. The "Libor scandal" is a banking fraud case that at best is measured in the billions of dollars stolen, and at worst, trillions. The fathers of both shooters were scheduled to testify before the U.S. Senate. Can anyone imagine the odds that both mens' sons would not just commit crimes, but both would commit mass murders in the months preceding fathers' testimony. I am not a statistician, but I would hazard a guess that it is in the billions-to-one. I don't pretend to know exactly what is afoot, but there is no way in hell you can tell me this is "mere coincidence". When billions (or trillions) of dollars are on the line people in power will do ANYTHING to protect their asses. And people with billions of dollars have the ability to do virtually ANYTHING. There is more to these shootings than meets the eye on a superficial level."

5. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

6. Catullus

Catullus Monkey+++

Imagine being able to threaten not only death to you or your family...but being able to threaten to turn your child into a mass murderer if you don't "get with the program"...that is scary. I am scared of that.

CaboWabo5150 likes this.
  7. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7