Police State USA

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Legion489, Jul 23, 2016.

1. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Since the 90s they have started teaching that officer safety is job one...which is total BS. Job one is EVERYONE'S safety...and if you, the cop, gotta put yourself at risk to make that happen, it comes with the badge. Cops who can't handle that reality should seek a different profession...preferably behind a nice safe desk.

GOG, Cruisin Sloth, Yard Dart and 2 others like this.
  2. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

^Exactly. :D

3. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

Actually that would be about 140 kmh....not kms. 140 kilometers per second is WAY fast...

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Awrite, chu guys. Check yer math. 140 km per either second or hour is a mite faster than 60 miles per.

5. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

Yeah....I didn't even bother with mental math...it was just the per second that got my attention.

Somewhere around 85mph for 140 Km per hour...with 140 KM/s coming in somewhere north of 30K mph

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  6. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

I AM GOING TO PUT THIS RIGHT OVER HERE.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Ya it cost me 120USD , then the officer said , do 75 max & you'll slide . I was doing a night transfer from SEA-TAC to Portland on the I-5 ..
    03:00 and he was making sure I was straight . funny bit was , I had 3 sleeping gents in the car & the cop who I met him at his car with all my stuff & i explained why & who was sleeping , cop said , go back to your car &I'll be quite & your getting a ticket .Thanks sir for understanding . A gent woke for a bit & said , not my wallet so, wake me later .

GOG likes this.
  8. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

You must have been dealing with the WSP..... the I-5 corridor city boys would have freaked out, when you got out of the car and walked back to them.... ;) The state patrol boys are a little more reasonable... as long as you are.

9. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Don't know , Nice gent , remember I was driving the canuk plated sled & he had followed me for a few miles , I kinda watch whos tailing & when I saw the others drop back I kinda knew he was sticker / marked cop .

Yard Dart likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7