Political affiliation quiz

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Minuteman, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

So what political ideology do you fall under? Liberal, conservative? A fun quiz. Very short.

I fell solidly into the Libertarian camp. Yeah, I can agree with that.

http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Also well into Libertarian. However, I describe myself as independent.

3. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LIBERTARIANS[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] support maximum liberty in both personal and [/FONT][/FONT]​
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one[/FONT][/FONT]​
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence.[/FONT][/FONT]​
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose[/FONT][/FONT]​
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate[/FONT][/FONT]​
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.[/FONT][/FONT]​

4. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Another Libertarian here. I suspect that most monkeys will score similarly. As with most groups, members tend to affiliate themselves with those who share basic values and beliefs. It's highly unlikely that an ultra-liberal could find any common denominator with our group.

5. ikean

ikean Monkey++

libertarian...duh.

6. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

I don't need to take the test now that I have seen how all of your answers came up with the same answer. Great minds.....

7. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Libertarian, but with the way the questions were posed I would expect that most people would be classified as libertarians.

8. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I did the test and changed a couple of the answers to get a conservative rating. Seems like the drugs and sex questions have a lot of bearing in deciding between libertarian and conservative.

I would have been really surprised to see any monkeys rate as liberal!!

Maybe Infidel if he was still around.

9. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

Actually I am right on the Liberal/Libertarian line. The one question that I strongly disagreed with was the issue of "Free Trade". All NAFTA and GATT has done for us is to ship our manufacturing base over to China and India, which is one of the main reasons why we as a nation are facing a severe economic downturn as it is.

What I do belive in regarding international trade is "Fair Trade", which when used properly has proven to benifit all parties involved, not just the world corporations.

10. ghrit

:lol: Can't help wondering where davidmabus would fall.

11. dutterman

dutterman Monkey++

I was on the line Libertarian/left

12. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

I think his marker falls on a different map completely.

I scored Libertarian (a little toward the left). Personal of 90% and Economic of 60%.

13. ghrit

Ah-HAH!! Proof of the fourth dimension!! Nostradamus was right!!

14. SLugomist

SLugomist Monkey++

I'm not any one; libertarian, left, right, conservative etc.etc., a little of them all I think. It really depends on the issue.

15. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Libertarian here as well.......[boozingbuddies]

16. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Ok, so where the antagonistic groups?
    I mean I am antagonized by almost everything, so there must be a group for people like me, "outside the home" I mean!
    (It's ok, they don't know I slipped out, again!)
    I don't know one political scenario from another, I just figure if they are running for any polititcal office they are rich, want to get richer, and if their lips are moving, they are lying...?

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7