Political Racism

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Aug 30, 2022.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I'm sure this post will offend somebody so feel free to move it to a more appropriate area if needed.

I was watching a movie called American History X. It seems like the wrong name for that movie. It had nothing to do with slavery. They make it seem like the whole country is filled with white supremacists who hate black people and black people are peaceful and nice and there is no reason for it, but worse, they make the rest of the world think that. Then it occurred to me that this movie was made by Marxist Jews with a very specific political agenda.

In reality I have never seen anything like what was in that movie in real life. The racisms I saw were in the areas where black people moved into white neighborhoods in the 50s and 60s and the white people would beat up black people because they didn't want them in their areas. Those were fist fights. Other ethnic areas like China town and Little Tokyo didn't want to move into the white neighborhoods. Since the 60s the black people have gotten together, at first defensively, then in 'gangs' and fought back. There is a good documentary about this. The black people started killing all the white people and they quickly moved away. Because of their victories and the lack of punishment from the police they grew in strength and brashness. Today black people get away with stealing, rape, and murder and claim it as a right because of something that happened to someone they never knew, wasn't related, and happened thousands of miles away. It has no basis in their world or reality but white people buy it. The police wont go into their neighborhoods and they are lawless. There is a funeral daily through downtown LA or Ingelwood or Watts or Compton. I have seen shootings there for years first hand.

Now it is growing nation wide and the idiots in charge kneel to these psychopaths. I am curious what the whites will do when their numbers are very few and the blacks are beating and killing their women, children, and parents nation wide.

There are thousands of hours of video just like this.

Warning: graphic violence
    Existing While White (BlackCrimesMatter vid)

I recall that in the 1930s the US was neutral in the wars starting in Europe. Hitler and his reps made trips here to tell Americans how he admired our way of life and the American values. He wanted our support in the coming wars against the Communists. He even grew his famous mustache as an homage to Charlie Chaplin, or so the rumor goes. The US actually considered supporting Germany and Japan at one point, which to me makes more sense than England who burned down the White House in 1812. But... 'family' I guess. The point being that these politicians are feeding this fire for their own political gains. What a sick and twisted mind you have to have to exploit these things like Pelosi and the others... and we the people get left with the violence in that video.

Mountainman and duane like this.
  2. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Is there a difference between a Marxist Jew and a Marxist Cuban or a Marxist (insert whatever)?

CraftyMofo likes this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Nope, they all advocate the Utopian Dream of Forced Equality for everyone except the Marxist's themselves....
    Some or more Equal than others

madmax likes this.
  4. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Leave enthicity or religion out of it. ALL marxists are horrible no matter what their demographics.

Thunder5Ranch and CraftyMofo like this.
  5. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Maxist come in every color and every ethnicity just some are more prone to this madness then others. I find it very disturbing that whites have been singled out as being all racist and the cause of the worlds ills. White people have been brainwashed to believe this and will accept any and all black behavior out of guilt from something they had no part in----Slavery.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2022
    Thunder5Ranch likes this.
  6. enloopious

The Cubans and what ever don't really own the movies industry. In fact, have you ever heard someone against a Cuban Marxist called an anti-semite? Is there an equivalent term? This is because they don't own Hollywood. In fact this ideology is so pervasive because of their propaganda that even people on these forums, where they have no reach, are afraid to say even the word Jew. How powerful is that brainwashing?

Last edited: Sep 1, 2022
  7. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

We / I have had rude persians throw change at the counter rather that place it in my hand , east Indian ,Asian never ,, If a new person came and did that in My AO , i don't do well with being PC.
    Someones going to get a hurting !!!
    Sloth

enloopious and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  8. enloopious

People on these forums bring up religion all the time. Chelloveck has been bashing Christians for years and nobody had a problem with it. Now suddenly when someone brings up the word Jew there's an issue? Is it because you are afraid of being called a holocaust denier or anti semite? There is a clear double standard and nobody questions it. Remember when we had free speech and freedom of expression? I miss those days.

9. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

No I just dislike all marxists. I don’t care if they are christain, jewish, athiest etc. i also refuse to put people into meaningless demographic baskets like I refuse to be put i to a meaningless demographic basket. I am more than just my ancestry, faith, gender etc.

enloopious likes this.
  10. enloopious

Not really directed at any one in particular but I question why things happen. This guy may be racist but he raises some interesting questions. The biggest problem I have is that we can't talk about it. Why not? Its like just mentioning certain words makes people go nuts. At first it made me feel guilty for not complying but then I realized that fuck them. I should be able to ask questions.

Are the Jews Really Innocent Victims?

11. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

My issue is the statement THE “insert random demographic group here” are responsible for xyz or have some random trait that is good/bad or whatever. When we put all white people or black people or jewish people or Christian people or gay people etc into neat little demographic boxes and praise or blame or assign some kind of personality characteristic to them based on that random demographic feature it just cheapens the whole human experience about who we all all as individual human beings. If you were to say that Israeli government has done some shit or the US government or chinese government etc I would be inclined to agree with you. ALL governments do horrible shit at one point on another. If you were to say SOME wealthy jewish people or christain people or satantic people, etc do evil shit to other people in the name of personal power I would agree with you. There ARE some seriously evil shitty people in this world. So, if he replaced the title and premise of the article you linked above with Israeli government instead of “jews” it might be a more meaningful article. Then again to do that he would need to STOP making generalizations about all people of a certain demographic based on the behavior of members of that demographic. Its similar to the crt folks who say all whites are racists and must be punished because some are. Either way its put i don’t like it. Let’s all be more than our demographics! Let’s refuse to let them divide us as a people based on arbitrary demographics. If we let them do that then the fucking marxists will win and as I have previously mentioned I dislike marxists. Don’t let the bastards win.

CraftyMofo likes this.
  12. enloopious

13. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

I learned long ago the difference is culture not color. The majority of blacks subscribe to a culture of the "thug life" and a "gimme dat" mentality, but not all. I have black friends. They work and try to better themselves. Same with Jews, of which I have a few friends, but the majority of them make it easy to understand why they have been kicked out of every country they have been in. The same is true of any ethnicity, some embrace a culture and some don't. I also know white people who embrace the thug life, and Jews who turn their back on cheating of Gentiles and calling them goyim. Being born into a race or religion isn't the problem with the individual until that individual adopts a culture that isn't acceptable among normalized society. Further, what makes these such troubling times is that normally un-acceptable behavior like BLM and Antifa is accepted as a fringe yet viable form of political activism. These groups and others like them are made of a collective of diverse individuals who have adopted a culture. White people marching with BLM, black people "becoming" Jewish, and of course the ultimate adopting of a culture, LBGT or whatever the letters are these days. From a history standpoint, this has happened in societies before, most famously the fall of Rome. In a biblical sense, the end of times. Acceptance will bring our downfall.

johnbb likes this.
  14. enloopious

our president would like to wipe out all the white people and is doing his best to make that happen. This is also the guy who went to KKK rallies. Obviously he only cares about money and power. Nothing else. He is willing to say and do anything just for money and power.

15. enloopious

For those that haven't been paying attention, there are white people getting killed by black people daily now. So many.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2022
  16. enloopious

17. enloopious

18. enloopious

19. enloopious

20. enloopious

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary