Pope:“Muslim Terrorism does not Exist”

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by Legion489, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Pope Francis says that “Muslim Terrorism does not Exist”

Read this article

[​IMG]
    In other news, the Pope said that black is white, 50 Shades of Grey is the official color of the Vatican, Obama was the best the US president, the Earth is flat and the Sun revolves around the Earth. He was later taken away by nice young men wearing white uniforms and carrying large butterfly nets while being fitted with a coat that had the arms tied in the back.

Sgt Nambu and tacmotusn like this.
  2. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Excommunicate him!

Idiot...

Sgt Nambu and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

I thought the quote was, "Islamic terrorism doesn't exist." Makes you wonder where he has been since 2001?

Sgt Nambu and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Muslim terrorism does NOT exist. It just happens that the majority of terrorists are muslim, and that book of toilet paper they study from says they should kill.

5. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Oh I am so disappointed at how outrageously non-PC you are!!! That, and that you beat me to saying the truth.

Sgt Nambu likes this.
  6. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Markell seems to be sharing the same sentiments as the pope...

Yup, Europe is doomed.

Sgt Nambu likes this.
  7. Dunerunner

Question will be....

Will the United States ride in to rescue Europe for being stupid a second time?

Altoidfishfins and Sgt Nambu like this.
  8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

The simple answer is yup. That'll leave us olde phartes as home guard. Hold the high ground----

9. Dunerunner

Nope... Not going to sacrifice any more young men and women to protect the stupid. Round up all us pissed of old pharts and those who want to stay home can. Just arm us up, and drop us in. No rules, just half a million really angry armed old men!! :cool:

Altoidfishfins and Mountainman like this.
  10. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Hate to tell you Pope Frank I, but you're wrong!.....and even your Papal Infallibility doesn't save your reasoning.

Well of course there are Christian terrorists 10 of the Worst Terror Attacks by Extreme Christians and Far-Right White Men , Jewish Terrorists Jewish religious terrorism - Wikipedia , Hindu terrorists Saffron terror - Wikipedia , Buddhist terrorists Buddhism and violence - Wikipedia etc Khalistan movement - Wikipedia.. oh and Muslim terrorists, Islamic terrorism - Wikipedia....in much the same way as there are Christian, Jewish, and Muslim paederasts.....

Pope Frank's brain fart suffers from "the definist" logical fallacy . Definist Fallacy (also known as: persuasive definition fallacy) He undoubtedly means well, but more often than not, fails in execution.

11. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu RIP 4/19/2018

Well? Does the Pope shmit in the microphone?

12. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Not being intimately acquainted with the man...I have no idea, whether he follows through or not. :unsure:

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7