Pope Francis: The False Prophet of the book of Revelation

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by dustintml, Apr 21, 2023.

1. dustintml

dustintml Monkey

2. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Well, if nothing else - he is very leftist/Communist and supports gays in the priesthood, helping to hide offenders from the cops.

I quit the Catholic church decades ago - no loss to me.

mysterymet, johnbb and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

No comment as most religions are more about themselves than they are about God. I am Russian Orthodox by baptism to make the wife happy (and her mother) and because I thought, "Here is a religion that follows God's word" but that is truly not the case. The Ukraine war proved to me they are as worthless as the rest. So, I dropped them. The wife isn't happy but she also cannot defend their decision so, like most, simply overlook their involvement and sticks to dealings within her small church here. Anyway...that's my opinion on it.

DKR likes this.
  4. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Good point, in the truest sense, all "religion"; is local.

mysterymet likes this.
  5. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

With only 18% of the world population being Catholic and a large percentage of them not as devout as the Church would like them to be, I just don't think any pope has enough sway to fill the role as The False Prophet.

More people listen to what Taylor Swift says than what the pope says.

Seawolf1090 and DKR like this.
  6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I look at it this way, all the Card’s and Arch’s listen to him, plus all the other Pope Confidants… and all the TeenieBoppers listen to Tayler’s songs, but not her pontifications… I listen to very few people, but those I do only provide “Points of view, and Opinions” and then I decide if what is Truth and what is BullShit… Then after much consideration, and contemplation, I incorporate Truth into my life, and discard BullShit to the wayside…

Zimmy likes this.
  7. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Elon is on Pope Francis's case: Pope Frank has lost his 'verified blue status'. :eek:

3M-TA3 likes this.
  8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Francis is a false Pope. The stench of evil is upon him. If you can't see or sense it you will never understand it. That the Cardinals elected him tells me they do not have this capacity is very telling. Or worse, they do, which is horrible.

apache235 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7